SA6, PFE, or Turbines?
Apr 4, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #151 of 152
i think they are quite nice but they certainly perform in and around the 200$ mark. if they had better construction, i would certainly have given them a 'kiss' rating in my review but i take everything into account, not just sound. for sound, i am quite sure they are one of the best armature based phones i have heard though really, more bass would have been lovely and a bit larger stage. but the treble and mids are great, much better than i had expected.

Apr 5, 2009 at 6:20 AM Post #152 of 152
You are probably finding the canal tips too small hence their lack of sealing when eating or moving around, i had the same problem and it was really annoying especially after paying so much for the things.

A dab of nail polish sorted out any seal issues, i just need to reapply a coat every month or two and everything sweet, much better isolation granted still not as good as foamies but still enough to enjoy the music.

Just give them time to settle in, my ears needed to get used to them as the fit is quite different but better in the ling term.

Next time i'll have my canal impressions very open, you learn after your first pair what works best.

Nice to know the sound is much better than the pfe's, so many bash the sleeks without even owning them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back