S:flo2 impressions thread
Oct 30, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #3,467 of 3,682
I had no problems getting HoD to ship mine to my workplace here in the middle-of-nowhere, aka Australia - I doubt they would have problems shipping to the US. My delivery address is my PayPal address, and it seems to go smoothly enough.

Oct 30, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #3,468 of 3,682

Quote:
I had no problems getting HoD to ship mine to my workplace here in the middle-of-nowhere, aka Australia - I doubt they would have problems shipping to the US. My delivery address is my PayPal address, and it seems to go smoothly enough.

That would be Ideal.
I am in southamerica, and paying with a CC from here, but want mine shipped to my address in the US, apaprently they cant do that and paypal can ******* change my address because they are too useless the address i want doesnt match with my CC address. I blame paypal more than HoD

Oct 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #3,470 of 3,682
Alright, earlier today I tried using "update media files" in my Sflo2 device and now whenever I try to access the music icon it would take approximately 3-5 minutes to load every time.  Is there an easy fix for this?

Oct 31, 2011 at 1:48 AM Post #3,471 of 3,682

Quote:
Alright, earlier today I tried using "update media files" in my Sflo2 device and now whenever I try to access the music icon it would take approximately 3-5 minutes to load every time.  Is there an easy fix for this?

As luck would have it, there is !

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_touch

Alternatively, you can work your way through the forum at mp4Nation:

http://www.mp4nation.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=43&sid=e52dacefbc8e6197540e6e9e7a9901af

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #3,472 of 3,682
Luckily, I found a fix for my problem.  For some reason the 3-5 minute hang was caused by aligning according to file names.  Switched it back to align by time and everything is working smoothly again.  Thank god since I can't afford another dap at the moment.

Oct 31, 2011 at 8:42 AM Post #3,473 of 3,682

Quote:
Luckily, I found a fix for my problem.  For some reason the 3-5 minute hang was caused by aligning according to file names.  Switched it back to align by time and everything is working smoothly again.  Thank god since I can't afford another dap at the moment.

well if anyone is interested I was able to play all my music with album art, but not flac!!!! I had to convert the whole collection to ape normal compression and had to put a jpg of every song next to it in the same folder (easily done with AlbumArt Extracter for Rockbox ) and all is perfect. that if you would like the best lossless with Albums, strangely it doesn't work with flac!

Oct 31, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #3,474 of 3,682
If only I could inject *this* sound (and drag-and-drop functionality) into the current Touch - I guess dreams are free   :crybaby:

Nov 1, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #3,476 of 3,682

Quote:
ordered my T51 from Ownta today. yay!

Only one!!!!!
wink_face.gif

Nov 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM Post #3,477 of 3,682

I formatted my T51 flash by mistake!!! anybody has the contents esp. the Chinese song uploaded someplace or can send it to me.
Appreciated

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM Post #3,479 of 3,682
That sucks. Time to get a T51? MP4Nation no longer stocks the Sflo2. I had some very bad luck with them and that is the reason I no longer own one. What funny though is my first Hifiman 601 unit was broken as well. I was like "What is this." "Are you serious 3 defective units lol." But Headirect quickly rectified the problem and even send out a replacement unit before I had to ship the defective one back. Now that is good customer service. I've been happy every since with the second unit (first is the worst, second is the best :wink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back