S:flo2 impressions thread
Jun 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #1,337 of 3,682

Quote:
Slow:2

Genius
beyersmile.png

Jun 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM Post #1,338 of 3,682
Just to ease peoples minds that are patiently waiting, S:Flo2, M1 and M2 all in stock. The remaining S:Flo2 stock arrived Saturday, on Monday we were inspecting the items, we also got the M1/M2 that day.

Today we spent packing a lot of the S:Flo2 units, the first lot gets picked up tomorrow morning and then again tomorrow we spend packing S:Flo2 and M1/M2 preorders and then another batch leaves Thursday. I expect all preorders (S:Flo2/Brainwavz) to have shipped by Friday. 

EMS orders leave Thursday, EMS take a little longer for us to prepare as all the shipping labels need to be hand written (yeah!).

As orders are updated manually (by me mostly) it will take some time, i am looking at some 700+ orders to be updated, me and my assistants will be spending time tomorrow through friday posting the tracking info.

If anyone has an outstanding CSR ticket or refund needed from last week, i apologize, i am a little behind track due to trying to get everything out, but i expect to be ontop of this by tomorrow too :)

I hope all of you new S:Flo2 and M1/M2 owners enjoy your goodies, this preorder 3 has been so mcuh fun :wink:

Jun 1, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #1,340 of 3,682

Quote:
Just to ease peoples minds that are patiently waiting, S:Flo2, M1 and M2 all in stock. The remaining S:Flo2 stock arrived Saturday, on Monday we were inspecting the items, we also got the M1/M2 that day.

Today we spent packing a lot of the S:Flo2 units, the first lot gets picked up tomorrow morning and then again tomorrow we spend packing S:Flo2 and M1/M2 preorders and then another batch leaves Thursday. I expect all preorders (S:Flo2/Brainwavz) to have shipped by Friday. 

EMS orders leave Thursday, EMS take a little longer for us to prepare as all the shipping labels need to be hand written (yeah!).

As orders are updated manually (by me mostly) it will take some time, i am looking at some 700+ orders to be updated, me and my assistants will be spending time tomorrow through friday posting the tracking info.

If anyone has an outstanding CSR ticket or refund needed from last week, i apologize, i am a little behind track due to trying to get everything out, but i expect to be ontop of this by tomorrow too :)

I hope all of you new S:Flo2 and M1/M2 owners enjoy your goodies, this preorder 3 has been so mcuh fun :wink:

Rather, from what I see on the forum, it should be 'so much pain' instead. 
biggrin.gif

Anyway, thanks for the speedy update. This has really restored the confidence of buyers.

Jun 2, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #1,342 of 3,682

Quote:
My status changed to 'MAILED OUT" !!!!

AAARRGHH!!

*Checks own status*

"Processing"

*Cries*

Did you have yours sent by EMS or standard free shipping?

Jun 2, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #1,343 of 3,682
Free shipping. Also I did not bundle with the M1/M2's. Raz said that the EMS will take longer to ship out for EMS, as he has to hand write the labels.
Also, if the M1's or M2's are bundled, then you also have to wait a day or two.
Thats what I understood anyways.

Jun 2, 2010 at 9:17 AM Post #1,345 of 3,682
just to say this again ,there is a cheap amp that sounds great with the sflo and thats the caffine ultra it is the same op amp as the arrow but without the bells and whistles of the arrow, its much better than the headphone out  ,quality of bass just being one of the benefits. tbh it also sounds amazing with the high gain on ,i didnt think my hfi780s were so hungry.
i also find that the bass boost set to on but the eq bass set flat works much better than eq alone

Jun 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM Post #1,346 of 3,682

Quote:
just to say this again ,there is a cheap amp that sounds great with the sflo and thats the caffine ultra it is the same op amp as the arrow but without the bells and whistles of the arrow, its much better than the headphone out  ,quality of bass just being one of the benefits. tbh it also sounds amazing with the high gain on ,i didnt think my hfi780s were so hungry.
i also find that the bass boost set to on but the eq bass set flat works much better than eq alone

Thanx for the info, do you know where to currently buy one? It's shows as out of stock on their website

Jun 2, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #1,347 of 3,682

Quote:

Well, I still want the Arrow but that's good to know (synergy e.t.c.). The bolded is something I'd thought would be the case, although it was only my intuition.

I also got round to using DriveSort (the Fat32 sorting software) and now everything is in alphabetical order, at least when browsing by directory. It's an extra 2 minute's work when adding new songs to the player, but it obviously makes browsing less annoying.

Jun 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM Post #1,349 of 3,682
no M1, 16GB s:flo2 with betas , standard shipping - still processing :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back