S:flo2 impressions thread
Dec 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #76 of 3,682
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckWang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do love the sound quality of the Sflo2. However, I am having problems regarding freezing.

My unit freezes 40% of the time. When I turn off, turn on, and auto turn off. I am thinking about returning it for a new unit.

I can say that if your SFlo2 works properly, it is truly a pretty amazing player.

It supposedly has issues with file names that causes a lot of crashing, so i don't think even a new unit would matter. The file name problem is mentioned in quite a few of the Chinese forum reviews.

Dec 27, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #77 of 3,682
I cant stop listening to this player, its amazing , the layers of music are so well defined and the vocals so much better than my d2 feels like ive gone from mid to hi fi
need a good interconnect now
ym8on.jpg

Dec 27, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #78 of 3,682
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antony L /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I cant stop listening to this player, its amazing , the layers of music are so well defined and the vocals so much better than my d2 feels like ive gone from mid to hi fi
ym8on.jpg

Nice photo.

Couldn't agree with you more, i am amazed just how much better music sounds through this.

Dec 27, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #79 of 3,682
Quote:

[ IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/ym8on.jpg[/IMG]

Can you please post a comparison shot with your D2 and S:flo2 side by side?

Dec 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #80 of 3,682
Could someone compare S:flo2 to Sony X series or iMod?
Thanks!

Dec 27, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #81 of 3,682
Quote:

Originally Posted by hk1388 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you please post a comparison shot with your D2 and S:flo2 side by side?

no problem i will do this tommorow ,i will put in a nano and a classic as well

Dec 28, 2009 at 4:01 AM Post #83 of 3,682
I think the SQ is great on this player. What's really bugging me is how my screen freezes when I shut down or auto shut down. However, I must agree that the layer of music becomes clearer. I really really do likey: )

Dec 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM Post #84 of 3,682
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckWang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the SQ is great on this player. What's really bugging me is how my screen freezes when I shut down or auto shut down. However, I must agree that the layer of music becomes clearer. I really really do likey: )

are you on the latest 1.2 firmware? if you are maybe you could reformat and reinstall ,mine dosnt freeze and responds very quickly, using wma files as ive alot of music ripped from my media player.
have a look on the mp4nation forums ,they gave me alot of help

Dec 28, 2009 at 2:45 PM Post #85 of 3,682
I have the 1.2 version. It still freezes. I started a thread regarding formatting the player in MP4nation forum. Still waiting for more advice.

I also formatted the player through setting, is there a more complete way of formatting? Thanx!

Dec 28, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #86 of 3,682
So is the max capacity 48GB? 16Gb internal + a 32 GB SDHC card? Or is it only 32GB, 16GB internal + 16GB SDHC card?

Dec 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM Post #89 of 3,682
Quote:

heres that pic i promised yesterday
sflo cowon d2 (in a case) nano and classic
n4gvx5.jpg

Thank you. Is it that much bigger than than the Ipod 5g and the D2 or is it the picture making it look like that. If its not too much trouble, can you take a picture from directly above all the stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back