RSA MUSTANG P-51 . little amp BIG sound . image 1, 28, 30, 55, 59, 61 Reviews, 30, 34 . Post images . Monitors pg 1
Jan 22, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #722 of 1,220
Quote:

Originally Posted by not /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It seems like a flurry of Mustangs have popped up on the for-sale board recently. Is that a trend?

What are people replacing their Mustangs with?

I saw two, hardly a flurry but people always buy and sell for different needs and wants. Always have and always will.

Jan 22, 2009 at 7:00 PM Post #723 of 1,220
Quote:

DAC1
wink.gif

Jan 23, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #725 of 1,220
Quote:

I dunno, maybe food?
jecklinsmile.gif

Listened to mine on a trip back and forth to L.A. today. Can't get over how good this amp makes an iPod touch 2g sound. Love the P-51.

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:50 AM Post #727 of 1,220
It is a lot of money to be walking around in your pocket. In fact, I am very weary of getting mugged.

I have ~$475 in headphone and cables (using the ESW9), $325 in amp, $400 iPod and I usually carry around my Customs with me too (another $425).
That adds up to more money than most college students make in a year and more than I know I could cover out-of-pocket.

There are definite reasons to sell off equipment including just owning too much to start with.

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM Post #728 of 1,220
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dunno, maybe food?
jecklinsmile.gif

Listened to mine on a trip back and forth to L.A. today. Can't get over how good this amp makes an iPod touch 2g sound. Love the P-51.

You almost have me pay-pal'ing Ray right now as a touch 2g user
biggrin.gif
On a side note, does this amp have a low noise floor for sensitive IEMS like the tomahawk did?

I just realized something
eek.gif
all rays amps are named after military aircraft, and me being a former member the 107th air calvary. Man, it takes me a long time to put 2 and 2 together anymore. Just as long as I don't come up with 5, I guess I'm OK.
beerchug.gif

Jan 23, 2009 at 8:25 PM Post #729 of 1,220
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You almost have me pay-pal'ing Ray right now as a touch 2g user
biggrin.gif
On a side note, does this amp have a low noise floor for sensitive IEMS like the tomahawk did?

eek.gif
all rays amps are named after military aircraft, and me being a former member the 107th air calvary. Man, it takes me a long time to put 2 and 2 together anymore. Just as long as I don't come up with 5, I guess I'm OK.
beerchug.gif

I guess so, on the putting 2 and 2 together. :^)

I hear no hiss, just a beautiful black background and great sound.

Jan 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #730 of 1,220
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess so, on the putting 2 and 2 together. :^)

I hear no hiss, just a beautiful black background and great sound.

No hiss with UM2, thats a beautiful thing.

Jan 23, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #731 of 1,220
Quote:

Yes. I was listening yesterday to a song that was fading out, and I could not believe how long the fade out lasted and I could still hear it. It almost bled into the next song. No hiss or noise to obscure the music. And there was a lot of external noise around me at the time, so it was a pretty good test. It was pretty cool.

Jan 24, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #732 of 1,220
Quote:

eek.gif
beerchug.gif

I thought in the Army, 2 and 2 did make 5.
tongue.gif

-HK sends
USAF Retired

Jan 24, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #733 of 1,220
Quote:

Originally Posted by HK_sends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought in the Army, 2 and 2 did make 5.
tongue.gif

-HK sends
USAF Retired

My brother was in the marines. He said 2 plus 2 was what ever they told you it was. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back