Rose Mojito Earbuds
Aug 4, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #123 of 197
  Just got my pair... to say I love the sound would be an understatement...

So is there a easy way to distinguish between the positive or negative on the Mojito cable?
I presume the L and R face the outside of the earbud... (?)    

yes the L & R markings should be outside facing.

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #125 of 197
  Just got my pair... to say I love the sound would be an understatement...

So is there a easy way to distinguish between the positive or negative on the Mojito cable?
I presume the L and R face the outside of the earbud... (?)    

Enjoying mine as well.

How was the build quality on yours?  I found mine slightly lacking out of the box: already scuffed a bit, one was a little sticky (supposedly from the 3D printing process), and one earbud was transparent while other opaque.

Aug 4, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #126 of 197
Aug 4, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #127 of 197

Enjoying mine as well.

How was the build quality on yours?  I found mine slightly lacking out of the box: already scuffed a bit, one was a little sticky (supposedly from the 3D printing process), and one earbud was transparent while other opaque.

I posted pics way back in the earbuds thread. Equally disappointing presentation. They sound like  a million bucks but they look and feel like a happy meal toy. Part of why I don't intend to get a set again...

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #129 of 197

Ha.  At least they got rid of that awful red and blue paint job.

Monks in the shot too, but yeah, every time I see a pic of the old style ones I'm just, "what the F*!$# were they thinking?!"

For christ sakes they look like something a 9 month old would chew on.

edit: All this said.... they're still the damn finest earbuds I've ever heard in my life. Awkward fit, bad presentation and ugly design be damned, they sound good.

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #130 of 197

Monks in the shot too, but yeah, every time I see a pic of the old style ones I'm just, "what the F*!$# were they thinking?!"

edit: All this said.... they're still the damn finest earbuds I've ever heard in my life. Awkward fit, bad presentation and ugly design be damned, they sound good.

God tier level earbuds the Mojitos are

Aug 4, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #131 of 197

Man, I thought I was the only one who feels the fit of the Mojito was strange.. I just never feel confident in how they're seated in my ear.  The Cygnus is so much more comfortable.  That said...

God tier level earbuds the Mojitos are

while the Cygnus fit like a glove in my ears, they don't come close to the clarity and soundstage of the Mojito.  So yea, I agree.. another tier indeed.

Aug 4, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #133 of 197
God tier earbuds they are.
I have the new version (bought directly from Taobao official store) and I must say that the build quality is better than what other owners mentioned about. Maybe it is because I got the new version I guess.

Aug 4, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #134 of 197
God tier earbuds they are.
I have the new version (bought directly from Taobao official store) and I must say that the build quality is better than what other owners mentioned about. Maybe it is because I got the new version I guess.

ur version came with that gold cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back