Rose Mojito Earbuds
Aug 19, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #152 of 197
absolutely right :sunglasses:
14086268_1126581154103029_1853622034441357164_o.jpg

Btw, 21,8 Ohm

What DAP is that by the way?

Aug 22, 2016 at 2:34 AM Post #154 of 197
Got my Mojito's on Saturday, but I'm having real difficulty getting them to fit. They're big, and I can only get barely to fit my left ear. Can't get it to stay in my right ear. I've tried naked, donuts, thin and thick foams, rubber rings, and the earhooks that came with the Monk ex-package. Any helpful tricks, or else it will be sold on pretty soon.
cool.gif

Aug 22, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #155 of 197
  Got my Mojito's on Saturday, but I'm having real difficulty getting them to fit. They're big, and I can only get barely to fit my left ear. Can't get it to stay in my right ear. I've tried naked, donuts, thin and thick foams, rubber rings, and the earhooks that came with the Monk ex-package. Any helpful tricks, or else it will be sold on pretty soon.
cool.gif

Try Hiegi foams once. Worth a try :) I use it with all high end earbuds

Sep 12, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #162 of 197
New in town waiting for the mojitos just ordered today. Just a question, does anyone know if does it exist an adaptor to mmcx for the connection of these earbuds or something to connect them to mmcx cables?

Sep 13, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #163 of 197
Despite the slightly recessed vocals I think that Mojito work great with metal and rock. Vocals isn't the main focus of those genres anyway. I'm not noticing much sibilance or harshness (I'm using the white full foams that came with the Mojitos).

Oct 12, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #164 of 197
Only had these for a day and are pretty amazed at how great they sound.  I am surprised I like them so much since vocals are my primary concern when listening to music and I consider myself treble sensitive.  I am loving them straight out of my hifime 9018 and they are especially heavenly on my vintage sansui with a click or two on the midrange knob.  Fit doesnt seem the most stable and secure but I can wear them longer than my mx500 shells without feeling any soreness in my ears.

Anyways, can someone with a better ear than me tell me what the sonic difference between the two cables are in their opinion?  I have searched google and head-fi but have found no comparisons anywhere.   @golov17 I see in your picture you are using the thicker black one.  You are one of my most trusted opinions that I read.  Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back