Rooth demos: the evaluation of Rooth lineup – liquid clarity
Jan 29, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #181 of 189

Yes, and I live next door to Singapore (in Malaysia).

Unfortunately, Null Audio does not offer the head-fi discount that Tomo offers. Ordering through Null means paying an extra $100-$150 once shipping is included for some models.

No they don't, but I think sale season is coming though(CNY). Just a number of weeks
wink.gif
?

Jan 29, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #182 of 189
No they don't, but I think sale season is coming though(CNY). Just a number of weeks:wink: ?

Do they really do CNY sales? I'd have thought that's when they totally shut down for like 2 weeks.

Feb 15, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #185 of 189
So I went ordered the LS8+. I went with it as it's supposed to be the most energetic in the Rooth lineup. I have a long wait ahead because of Chinese New Year, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Mar 26, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #187 of 189
So I received my Rooth LS8+ and I’m happy with the sound so far.  It seems to be exactly what I was looking for in terms of sound signature - clear, energetic and pretty bright but not too sharp.  Vocals are just right for me as well; not distant or veiled like I found with some other CIEMs I demoed.  I guess my only criticism is the bass could be a bit more impactful, but I think I am comparing it too much to the Shure SE846.  I must credit average joe for recommending the LS8+ to me ages ago, as Rooth Labs were not on my radar as a company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back