Romi Audio - The official thread
Jul 30, 2021 at 9:41 AM Post #722 of 928
LessFox will release a new Amp by the of the year or next year. BX2-Pro. Has also a DC-15V In. And price will jump who a whole new level.
Damn, I wanted to be the first one to officially announce this :wink:

So yes, it’s true. I heard of the new amp in January. It will be made in a copper chassis. BX-2 pro. So it will not only cost more but also weigh more. Looking forward to that new amp!

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #723 of 928
Let's hope that with a copper chassis, they will make a better form factor and maybe more compact (not so large !). The actual Bx2+ is not really comfortable to carry when attach to a DAP (even just to manipulate the DAP for looking songs etc) ...

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2021 at 11:08 AM Post #726 of 928
Would be nice if the chassis color matches my Calyx M😅

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #729 of 928
It's also very big. Thicker than some desktop amps. May not be as wide, but it's thick.
So it might be too much for my (portable) needs… let’s see, anyway, I am happy to hear that Romi has something big coming our way

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:35 AM Post #730 of 928
So it might be too much for my (portable) needs… let’s see, anyway, I am happy to hear that Romi has something big coming our way
You can be happy. But I've got no cash for this monster. It's gonna be very expensive. Unlike some Chinese Amps, they still profit a bit. But LessFox amps are almost the same cost as bulk buying parts. The chassis itself is a few hundred USD.

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #731 of 928
You can be happy. But I've got no cash for this monster. It's gonna be very expensive. Unlike some Chinese Amps, they still profit a bit. But LessFox amps are almost the same cost as bulk buying parts. The chassis itself is a few hundred USD.
Are we talking about USD 4-5K?

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:42 AM Post #732 of 928
Interesting. Are they trying to compete with C9? At that price, they better correct the typos they had on the previous unit.

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #733 of 928
Interesting. Are they trying to compete with C9? At that price, they better correct the typos they had on the previous unit.
Noo! I want the INTPUT 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back