Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #2,222 of 4,743
  Sorry to let you down but not IEMs!
frown.gif
 Sweet spot generally refers to speakers & that's what I have the plan for. 

Ah, never mind. Although I'm still interested to see what you have in the works
smile.gif

Apr 20, 2015 at 8:20 AM Post #2,223 of 4,743

Absolutely.  :)   I hope there is at least a couple of us who want to try great sounding headphones and amps.

All who will be interested please respond to this. 

Thanks.

Any Chennaivasis / those who are willing to meet in Chennai????

Apr 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #2,224 of 4,743
Me! But won't home till August and Ganesh probably owns everything I have. But if there's something in my profile page that you'd like to try I could bring it down when I'm there.

Just got a Denon D5000, quite stoked, can't wait to get home and try it out :)

Anyone know where I can get a pair of pads cheap for these? They're Lawton modded and quite old, so the headband and the pads are peeling off a bit, cups have a few tiny scratches. Still a steal!

Apr 22, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #2,226 of 4,743
Hi Guys..
Big shout out to all the Head-Fiers from India.
We at Headphone Zone are planning a meet up later this month, and just wanted to get a gauge of the interest on which city / cities would be a good place to start. We're based out of Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai and would love to organize a meet up for the community to get together. We're gonna be carrying with us some new products from Audeze, FiiO, V-MODA, ComplyFoam, RHA, Klipsch and others,....It would be great if you guys could maybe let us know if you would be like to join us at the meet up so we can get an aproximate head count, and maybe which city you are from? 
Thank you.

Apr 22, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #2,227 of 4,743
From a small town of Salem :D

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #2,228 of 4,743
  Hi Guys..
We at Headphone Zone are planning a meet up later this month, and just wanted to get a gauge of the interest on which city / cities would be a good place to start. We're based out of Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai and would love to organize a meet up for the community to get together. We're gonna be carrying with us some new products from Audeze, FiiO, V-MODA, ComplyFoam, RHA, Klipsch and others,....It would be great if you guys could maybe let us know if you would be like to join us at the meet up so we can get an aproximate head count, and maybe which city you are from? 
Thank you.

Bangalore. I am in.

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #2,229 of 4,743
Mumbai!

Apr 22, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #2,230 of 4,743
Just came across this thread.

I am a Gulte settled down in "The Live Music Capital of the World" - Austin, TX. Its great to see a vibrant Audiophile community in India.

I have been in the Audiophile hobby for the past 2 years. My gear is noted in my profile. Please let me know if you have questions regarding my gear.

I may move to India in the future. How would I be able to use my US gear in India?

Apr 23, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #2,234 of 4,743
  Hi Guys..
We at Headphone Zone are planning a meet up later this month, and just wanted to get a gauge of the interest on which city / cities would be a good place to start. We're based out of Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai and would love to organize a meet up for the community to get together. We're gonna be carrying with us some new products from Audeze, FiiO, V-MODA, ComplyFoam, RHA, Klipsch and others,....It would be great if you guys could maybe let us know if you would be like to join us at the meet up so we can get an approximate head count, and maybe which city you are from? 
Thank you.

Good to see Headphonezone on Head-fi. Welcome!

Bangalore works for me. A meet would be fantastic 
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2015 at 4:21 AM Post #2,235 of 4,743
  Just came across this thread.

I am a Gulte settled down in "The Live Music Capital of the World" - Austin, TX. Its great to see a vibrant Audiophile community in India.

I have been in the Audiophile hobby for the past 2 years. My gear is noted in my profile. Please let me know if you have questions regarding my gear.

I may move to India in the future. How would I be able to use my US gear in India?

Kickass inventory you have there.

Any 110V equipment you have will require a step down transformer. Keep your portables away from public transport, store your pricey equipment with silica sachets, mind the cow on your left, and you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back