Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #2,386 of 4,743
Hey thanks Vaibhav.

I'm just eager to listen to your HD700 setup though!

I am also eager to make a setup. Unfortunately i only have the audinst right now. Just started working at new place so things are a little unsettled now.

After asking a bit on 700 thread, it seems only very expensive ss work well with it. So tubes are only logical option it seems. I will let you know once everything is in place.

May 28, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #2,387 of 4,743
Hey guys, i have a review to share, my review of the Titan-1.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-titan-1-titanium-coated-diaphragm-earphones/reviews/13246

May 28, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #2,388 of 4,743
I am also eager to make a setup. Unfortunately i only have the audinst right now. Just started working at new place so things are a little unsettled now.

After asking a bit on 700 thread, it seems only very expensive ss work well with it. So tubes are only logical option it seems. I will let you know once everything is in place.

That's good, take your time, and make an informed purchase. Will meet up again some time soon after you're all settled. Hopefully I'll have some better hp as well by that time.

May 29, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #2,389 of 4,743
Just saw the craziest thing on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/105433883125677/

Quote:

HiFiMan HM901S - New HiFiMAN Flagship DAP Review Tour. REVIEW TOUR IS CONFIRMED.

We at hifinage are arranging an official review tour of HiFiMan 901S - New HiFiMan flagship DAP. It is official because the units will be on the loan for sometime may be for 1-2 months(can be changed as manufacturer has not confirmed about time period) so it will be retrieved later by HiFiMan after the review tour.

If the reviewer wants to keep and buy the unit so we will sell that unit for the demo price rather than it's retail price to the interested reviewer.

Interested members can email us at support@hifinage.com their Name, Address, Landline number, Mobile number, their previous reviews, and the collection of IEMs and headphones they own for participating in the review tour, further information will be emailed to the interested participants.

The flagship HM901S 1500$ DAP !!....in India!!...on a review tour!!
Get in on this guys. This is not an experience you would want to miss
L3000.gif

May 29, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #2,390 of 4,743
  Just saw the craziest thing on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/105433883125677/

Quote:

The flagship HM901S 1500$ DAP !!....in India!!...on a review tour!!
Get in on this guys. This is not an experience you would want to miss
L3000.gif

This is a great news!! Hopefully you'll be in the list. Post a review later if that happens.

May 29, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #2,392 of 4,743

I am already in. Why dont you try your hand.

I don't meet a necessary pre-condition as I don't have any proper review done before. All I've done are some mini-reviews.

May 29, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #2,393 of 4,743
  I don't meet a necessary pre-condition as I don't have any proper review done before. All I've done are some mini-reviews.

Just let your heart do the writing, bo with your heart and obviously ears.

May 29, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #2,394 of 4,743

Do not let that deter you. Include the links to your mini-reviews/impressions in your e-mail, and assure them that you will write a full review once on the tour.
If it will help, I (and possibly Suman) could send an email to Hifinage vouching for you, and stating that you are a regular contributor to the Head-fi community.

Getting to listen to a 1500$ DAP is not something that happens often (or even rarely), and could be a great reference point for everything you will buy down the line. 
smile.gif

May 30, 2015 at 5:58 AM Post #2,395 of 4,743
  Do not let that deter you. Include the links to your mini-reviews/impressions in your e-mail, and assure them that you will write a full review once on the tour.
If it will help, I (and possibly Suman) could send an email to Hifinage vouching for you, and stating that you are a regular contributor to the Head-fi community.

Getting to listen to a 1500$ DAP is not something that happens often (or even rarely), and could be a great reference point for everything you will buy down the line. 
smile.gif

Alright, I'll do that : ) 

Jun 2, 2015 at 7:16 AM Post #2,396 of 4,743
Hey Guys..
Sorry about the delay in posting pictures. We were happy to host Headphone Connect on Sunday 24th May. We were overwhelmed with the response we got and with your support it was a phenomenal success. We had about 35 audiophiles, Head-fiers and Headphone fanatics bringing their gear and sharing it with everyone.It feels like the start of something big. And, we're gonna be doing it again in Bangalore later this month and we will keep you posted.  

More pictures on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.892181487487132.1073741831.151162144922407

Also to the veterans on the forum, incase theres another thread where you guys would like me to post this, please let me know :)

The post-meet silence is deafening
blink.gif

Found some pictures anyway.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.892181487487132.1073741831.151162144922407&type=1

Waiting to hear impressions, with pics of course, of The Barking Deer Summit!

Hey, how was the yesterday's meet guys?? I surely missed it :frowning2:

Jun 2, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #2,397 of 4,743
Jun 3, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #2,398 of 4,743
Hey Guys..
Sorry about the delay in posting pictures. We were happy to host Headphone Connect on Sunday 24th May. We were overwhelmed with the response we got and with your support it was a phenomenal success. We had about 35 audiophiles, Head-fiers and Headphone fanatics bringing their gear and sharing it with everyone.It feels like the start of something big. And, we're gonna be doing it again in Bangalore later this month and we will keep you posted.  

More pictures on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.892181487487132.1073741831.151162144922407

Also to the veterans on the forum, incase theres another thread where you guys would like me to post this, please let me know :)

Okay so here's a thought; why not start a new thread for Headphone Connect, post all the pictures, ask the Mumbai visitors to sign up on head-fi, and existing members who visited to put in their thoughts and experiences. This might just get highlighted on the home page with more visibility and international attention. Many brand sponsors are also on head-fi, and this should be of further help to the headphone enthusiast community in India.

Jun 4, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #2,399 of 4,743
Okay so here's a thought; why not start a new thread for Headphone Connect, post all the pictures, ask the Mumbai visitors to sign up on head-fi, and existing members who visited to put in their thoughts and experiences. This might just get highlighted on the home page with more visibility and international attention. Many brand sponsors are also on head-fi, and this should be of further help to the headphone enthusiast community in India.

Before that we need to increase participation and interest in these meets... Raghav is very positive but for me 35~ people turning up in Mumbai's event was a little letdown. I was expecting at least 100+. Anyway it's the first one so still a decent start. I can safely assume that Bangalore event would be the biggest as the city has more music culture compared to Mumbai. 

Jun 4, 2015 at 1:31 AM Post #2,400 of 4,743

Quote:
  Hey Guys..

"Phenomenal success" is exactly what we were hoping to hear
smile.gif

Head-fi does have a sub-forum for meets/get-togethers. However these are usually user/Head-fi organized. I haven't seen any MOT-organized meet threads. Best would be to check with Amos (Moderator - goes by Currawong on Head-fi) if you can create a separate thread for future meets.

Also, please update the Techenclave thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back