Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #2,131 of 4,743

Yup, i got the ER4 series service and my 4p is just awesome. will you sell the VC1000 then?

Chances are not very high,i rarely sell anything.My brother breaks an earphone every 3-4 months so i generally give him those but i will inform u if er4s is too much better than vc1000.
No point in stacking up stuff.

Apr 9, 2015 at 3:35 AM Post #2,133 of 4,743

Chances are not very high,i rarely sell anything.My brother breaks an earphone every 3-4 months so i generally give him those but i will inform u if er4s is too much better than vc1000.
No point in stacking up stuff.

Naah i dont see it to be like that, 4s wont be far better than VC1k, it will be more balanced and extended up top. clarity and details will be similar. One good thing you will encounter with VC is that its less microphonic. I love my 4p but, yeah, its cable is a bit noisy.

Apr 9, 2015 at 3:38 AM Post #2,134 of 4,743
  VSonic is entering the high-end universal market in 2015 right? I remember seeing a thread somewhere on here they have 400 and 800 USD IEM in the works. 

Yeah, they are nuts, just losing the Leash maybe. I hope the $400 one turns out be better than W4R or EX1000!! bull ghit!!

Apr 9, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #2,135 of 4,743
Well, well, it seems IEMs are quite the favorite subject around here. So let me pitch in, what about RHA MA750? I haven't seen any Indian reviews on these yet. If anyone's listened to them do please let it be known.
Cheers

Apr 10, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #2,136 of 4,743
Well, well, it seems IEMs are quite the favorite subject around here. So let me pitch in, what about RHA MA750? I haven't seen any Indian reviews on these yet. If anyone's listened to them do please let it be known.
Cheers

Was not my cup of tea, it had bass, boomy, mids were good but not R3 good, Highs were slightly under the mark and clearly not upto R3, And i ditched it in favor of R3, Not a fan of bass and not so "lively highs".
 But if someone needs something with commanding bass, good mids and durability should consider it. For me, its a no no for its asking price. I will get the GR07 classic instead and will save 3k i think.

Apr 10, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #2,137 of 4,743
I haven't seen people praising SQ aspect of RHA much. But they are flawless in their BQ. Too tanky it'd last a nuclear blast.

Apr 10, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #2,138 of 4,743
  I haven't seen people praising SQ aspect of RHA much. But they are flawless in their BQ. Too tanky it'd last a nuclear blast.

Yup, not some ordinary tank, its more like A MAUS, " PZKPFW MAUS".

Apr 10, 2015 at 4:48 AM Post #2,139 of 4,743
I had a friend's MA750 for about a week (exchanged them for my GR07 Classic). The first thing I noticed was the bloated bass. As a guy already having the GR07 treble brain burn-in, I could barely take note of the MA750's treble. It was as if the treble was barely present. The sound was very smooth but it also kinda engulfed some of the details.

Apr 10, 2015 at 4:51 AM Post #2,140 of 4,743

Yup, not some ordinary tank, its more like A MAUS, " PZKPFW MAUS".

The thing just oozes build quality. I guess it will survive Judgement Day
tongue.gif

Apr 10, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #2,141 of 4,743
hey guys,

all this talk of IEMs has me thinking: Is the DUNU Titan 1 a good first step into IEMs? I don't have any IEMs now but just thinking aloud.......and listening to my Stax 009 at the same time
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2015 at 6:08 AM Post #2,142 of 4,743
  hey guys,

all this talk of IEMs has me thinking: Is the DUNU Titan 1 a good first step into IEMs? I don't have any IEMs now but just thinking aloud.......and listening to my Stax 009 at the same time
biggrin.gif

You should start with ER4 micro series i think, if you want some more bass i will go for VC1000, if more than that, i will go for GR07, even more, i will go for BA200, over that, i will go for DN-2000, over that , dn-1k or Altone 200. The only thing against Titan 1 is that, it lacks some bass extension.

And for a good first iem, i will chose the RE-400 over anything, simply balanced, some glitches with the mids, smooth highs, Nicely clear and detailed. just dont throw them around. Its the easygoing signature that makes me recommend it so often.

You know what you want, you can go for Titan 1 if you want to.

Apr 10, 2015 at 6:14 AM Post #2,143 of 4,743
  hey guys,

biggrin.gif

The best IEM I have heard was the RE-262, and I have always wanted to buy RE-400, but they look so fragile. At the same time, CIEM is an unbeatable experience. I had reshelled by Sony XBA-3 and the CIEM fit makes a lot of difference.

Now I tend to stick with cheap and effective type of IEMs.

Signature Acoustics, Knowledge Zenith, Vsonic etc.

Why not try a CIEM?

Apr 10, 2015 at 6:31 AM Post #2,145 of 4,743
  I had a friend's MA750 for about a week (exchanged them for my GR07 Classic). The first thing I noticed was the bloated bass. As a guy already having the GR07 treble brain burn-in, I could barely take note of the MA750's treble. It was as if the treble was barely present. The sound was very smooth but it also kinda engulfed some of the details.

Exactly, left me a not so good impression too. I will take a Gr07 over it any day. Not re-400 cuz it needs some care, just opposite of ma750.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back