Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2015 at 7:11 AM Post #1,891 of 4,743
Mar 7, 2015 at 10:43 AM Post #1,893 of 4,743
 Thats really cheap!!

Most chinese IEM are. And recently some are really making some nice stuff. Well you already have the T2.

Mar 7, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #1,894 of 4,743
Most chinese IEM are. And recently some are really making some nice stuff. Well you already have the T2.

I will but more but these guys need to get on a few English sites like penon or mp4nation ir even lmur. I just cant handle these chinese sites.

Mar 7, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #1,895 of 4,743

I will buy more but these guys need to get on a few English sites like penon or mp4nation ir even lmur. I just cant handle these chinese sites.

Mar 7, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #1,896 of 4,743

Now you tell me About KZ, ED8M or ED special edition, as these are listed on Hifinage. Which one sounds the best.

Mar 8, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #1,898 of 4,743
Now you tell me About KZ, ED8M or ED special edition, as these are listed on Hifinage. Which one sounds the best.

Both are good in their own way. EDSE is instantly likeable out of the box for most people I've seen. ED8m needs LOT of burn in before it starts to shine, and it's a bassy IEM. Build quality on botg is equally good.

Wow btw, HiFinage are selling KZ for reasonable prices! Kudos to them

Mar 8, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #1,899 of 4,743
Both are good in their own way. EDSE is instantly likeable out of the box for most people I've seen. ED8m needs LOT of burn in before it starts to shine, and it's a bassy IEM. Build quality on botg is equally good.

Wow btw, HiFinage are selling KZ for reasonable prices! Kudos to them

Which one has more details and extension, i dont need some thing bassy but should have better detail and control. Does wider bore tips help with the EDSE?

Mar 8, 2015 at 3:20 AM Post #1,900 of 4,743
 Which one has more details and extension, i dont need some thing bassy but should have better detail and control. Does wider bore tips help with the EDSE?

EDSE is a safe bet then. I enjoy these with narrow tips since I am sensitive towards treble. But their treble extension is good.

Mar 10, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #1,903 of 4,743
  hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys, just in from Kerala. I am a beginner. I have a Sennheiser HD 201. I want to learn stuff

Hey welcome to Head-Fi. Nice to have another head-fier from India. Please feel free to ask anything you wish here : ) 

Mar 10, 2015 at 10:00 AM Post #1,904 of 4,743
OK... I am having a good feeling already!... :)

by the way I will be having my new laptop (hp beats audio) in a week. Some say it is nice. some say it is crap. i plan to use some sort of USB solution + Audio Technica ATH AD500X some later time (sooner than later)... Just saying. More on it shortly  :wink:

Mar 10, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #1,905 of 4,743

Hey welcome to Head-Fi. Nice to have another head-fier from India. Please feel free to ask anything you wish here : ) 

OK... I am having a good feeling already!... :)

by the way I will be having my new laptop (hp beats audio) in a week. Some say it is nice. some say it is crap. i plan to use some sort of USB solution + Audio Technica ATH AD500X some later time (sooner than later)... Just saying. More on it shortly  :wink:

... or i shall ask right away: I am not sure if this is the right place to ask. plz correct me if anything, I am doing wrong

1. I game about 4 hours a week (anything that interests me)

2. My music collection is 50% 160 kbps MP3s... some go upto 320 kbps. I would listen to them 3 hours a day and 8 hours on weekdays.

I would have another 13000 to spare. what should I do to my laptop? It would be nice if I can use it with an android phone (not sure about the model).

I want to hear from you... Curiousity lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back