Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware)
Jan 15, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #1,145 of 1,316
@pietro77: Here is my patched FW 2.4.0 for DX90 the same way I did the patches of the DX50 firmwares: Zippyshare or Mega
I never had a DX90  so I could not test it. So please could you do me the favour of testing it and give a feedback asap that the others can can install it too if it is working?
And the small written part
wink.gif
:
Even if nothing stange should happen, I wont take responsibility if something goes wrong. It is not to my benefit to do this firmware. the ususual stuff....

Jan 15, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #1,146 of 1,316
@pietro77
: Here is my patched FW 2.4.0 for DX90 the same way I did the patches of the DX50 firmwares: Zippyshare or Mega

I never had a DX90  so I could not test it. So please could you do me the favour of testing it and give a feedback asap that the others can can install it too if it is working?
And the small written part :wink: :
Even if nothing stange should happen, I wont take responsibility if something goes wrong. It is not to my benefit to do this firmware. the ususual stuff....

Thanks cholero. I will do that tomorrow.

Jan 15, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #1,149 of 1,316
They said that there are improvements in "importing playlists"... I had never tried that before, but I just successfully imported a playlist I had generated for Rockbox... same filepaths but different file extensions. Mango takes a long time to import a playlist initially, but then it works fine.

Jan 16, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #1,151 of 1,316
  @pietro77: Here is my patched FW 2.4.0 for DX90 the same way I did the patches of the DX50 firmwares: Zippyshare or Mega
And the small written part
wink.gif
:

Is it ok if I put it to napych.com?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back