ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread
Nov 8, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #571 of 1,258
Hope they will be quick, I'm moving from my current address at the end of the month so I hope it will get here before then.

Ah I know the feel, I just had to move flat myself and had something from aliexpress on the way, it took over three weeks. Luckily it (or rather the 'missed delivery' courier notice) showed up on the last weekday I was living at the old place. 

bbish has mentioned above another couple of examples of how you get fast shipping from HCKexin, but I'd be careful in this case because its a big sale. Things could be slower than usual. Have a 'safer' place to ship to? 

Nov 8, 2015 at 11:29 PM Post #572 of 1,258
Ah I know the feel, I just had to move flat myself and had something from aliexpress on the way, it took over three weeks. Luckily it (or rather the 'missed delivery' courier notice) showed up on the last weekday I was living at the old place. 

bbish has mentioned above another couple of examples of how you get fast shipping from HCKexin, but I'd be careful in this case because its a big sale. Things could be slower than usual. Have a 'safer' place to ship to? 

Yea that's a good idea, the sale will most likely slow things down...
Can't you have the post office hold your package?

Nov 8, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #573 of 1,258
  HCkexin are among the most reliable sellers on Ali. The seller ships fast.

2nd that for HCkexin...one I've bought from several times. One set a bit longer but other were fairly fast.

Nov 9, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #575 of 1,258
How is QC on these IEMS? And does that seller listen to them to see if the sound is good before they ship?

Edit : QC will take place at factory. They seem well made anyway and the cable is much better than the KZ ones...

Nov 9, 2015 at 8:20 AM Post #576 of 1,258
  HCkexin are among the most reliable sellers on Ali. The seller ships fast.

cool.gif
I've personally received stuff from them in 9 Days China to Michigan and 3 of those days were US Postal.

They can be very fast.

The longest shipment time so far from ANY Chinese seller has been 19 days.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 9, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #577 of 1,258

Yea that's a good idea, the sale will most likely slow things down...
Can't you have the post office hold your package?

It will be alright, I'm gonna order 2 pairs I think. So I have to select e packet for shipping method?

Nov 9, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #578 of 1,258
Any CHEAP good tips for the ZIRCONs?

Also, my mother has got the 1995 Technics RP-HT600 ( http://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/technics/rp-ht600.shtml ) and they sound pretty amazing. Would the ZIRCONs be close to them?

Nov 9, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #580 of 1,258
Any CHEAP good tips for the ZIRCONs?

Also, my mother has got the 1995 Technics RP-HT600 ( http://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/technics/rp-ht600.shtml ) and they sound pretty amazing. Would the ZIRCONs be close to them?

cool.gif
Best I've found Right here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00N568Z80/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

No Idea about the Headphones. Earphones are an entirely different thing.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Nov 9, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #583 of 1,258
Any ideas for mods on the ZIRCONs? Would opening more the back hole make it have better soundstage?

cool.gif
No need. The Zircons have an unusually large soundstage, especially given their small size.

Before you do anything, Get them and roll Tips. The stock ones are not terrible BTW, The Zircons are EXTREMELY sensitive to tip types.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Nov 9, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #584 of 1,258
:cool: No need. The Zircons have an unusually large soundstage, especially given their small size.

Before you do anything, Get them and roll Tips. The stock ones are not terrible BTW, The Zircons are EXTREMELY sensitive to tip types.

:cool: :cool: TWIN

Not much extra money to spend on tips, but if you say they make a HUGE difference maybe going to try to find some for under 2 Bucks. Are foam ones good for these IEMs?

Edit: What the heck are these smaller tips?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pairs-Replacement-Earphone-Headphoe-Earbuds-Tips-Silicone-Rubber-S-M-L-Size-Top-Quality/32501747064.html

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #585 of 1,258
Twin, what amplifier do you use to drive Puro? I found even Fiio E12 with 16db plus cannot fully drive it. WIth a more powerful desktop amplifier, it sounds fuller! This is an amazing earphones, I love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back