Ridiculously amazing Headphone. Sound Warrior SW-HP 10.
Jul 7, 2013 at 3:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

tankteh

New Head-Fier
I purchased this 100$ headphone two weeks ago from rakuten. It has had about 200 hours of burn in time. I couldn't believe the sound. It is ferocious. Punchy detailed bass, never boomy, soundstage larger than my ath ad1000x, more detail and speed than than my sa5000's. The midrange is very in your face. Similar to the cd900st. To say these things are giant killers would be an understatement. I feel every impact of every string that is plucked unlike anything that my sr 507's and 323's can produce. These are monsters. The only complaint I would have is the pads make me sweat. They are made in japan and have a detachable cord. Buy them, break them in and everything that you thought you knew about headphones and audio will cease to exist. They are so good at everything, it's disgusting.

Inb4

glorified cec-hp 53...
You must not have a trained ear...
You must work for the company...
Are you high?...
Lol...
But they're closed...
So.. what amp were you using and what mods did you do?...
If this was true, they would be getting more attention...
Reviews aren't that great...
Shiroshi ta fanboy...

Trust me.

http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopdetail/002006000001/
http://www.shiroshi ta. com

Jul 8, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #3 of 25
They look.... interesting. Interesting video about the company and the production too.

Quote:
 I feel every impact of every string that is plucked unlike anything that my sr 507's and 323's can produce.

This is something the ATH-L3000 is extremly good at. Sounds really nice if they tried to achieve the same thing. No other headphone does that, i heard them all.

I read your post yesterday evening 1-2h before going to bed and i dreamed of those headphones. I never had headphone related dreams before. Should i visit the Dr or buy those headphones
confused.gif

Jul 8, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #4 of 25
Considering the price and sound quality, I'd say but them, then visit the doctor and convince him to buy a pair as well. These just might be the cure for cancer. 

Jul 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #5 of 25
They are much lighter and smaller than you would imagine. They surround the whole ear, but they sit on it rather than cupping. Hence the sweating. After a few minutes you feel as though there is nothing on your head. The build quality is not that of the lambdas, but what it lacks in high grade plastics it makes up for in sound quality. It comes with the 3.5mm jack but also has an extension cord and a 6.3mm jack. Both are gold plated. 

Jun 8, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #10 of 25
There is a new SW-HP11 out, using different pads, a urethane foam ring around driver, and MMXX or whatever they are called connectors, so dual entry and cable replacement an option.

Jun 9, 2014 at 4:30 AM Post #12 of 25
Not tried either yet. I ran across it  browsing and thought I'd let people know.

Jun 18, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #14 of 25
Wow! Amazing to find thread for Shiros(h)ita headphones!

HP11 is the shop original version of HP10, not particularly a new model.

HP10 has more soft, warm and somewhat dark characters compared to 900st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back