RHA's running a MA750 and MA600 review programme
Nov 27, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #47 of 57
Initial impressions here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/rha-ma600i-noise-isolating-in-ear-headphone/reviews/10011

Dec 1, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #48 of 57
Hi guys, before I begin I'd like to both thank RHA for the review sample and offer my sincere apologies for being late with my review. I've been rather busy of late and unfortunately this review was backlogged until now. Below are my final impressions please feel free to leave a comment here or on the review page if anyone has any questions. I will also be posting an unboxing  video of the MA600 later on tonight and will soon be filming a final review video for my YT channel

Many thanks again to RHA for the review sample and I look forward to seeing what RHA has in store for the community in future

http://www.head-fi.org/products/rha-ma600i-noise-isolating-in-ear-headphone/reviews/10033

Dec 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #51 of 57
An as promised final video review is now officially live. Many thanks to RHA for sending me this review sample and my apologies for taking so long with the video portion of my review

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #52 of 57
Looking at the reviews so far, seems like everyone was happy. 
smile.gif
  An average of 3.5 stars for the MA600, and an average of 4.5 stars for the MA750.  Not too shabby, not too shabby at all.  Congrats RHA!

Dec 19, 2013 at 6:56 AM Post #53 of 57
  Looking at the reviews so far, seems like everyone was happy. 
smile.gif
  An average of 3.5 stars for the MA600, and an average of 4.5 stars for the MA750.  Not too shabby, not too shabby at all.  Congrats RHA!

Thanks Warren! We're delighted with the response and the feedback. Thanks to everyone who took part!

Dec 20, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #54 of 57
You're welcome. Keep up the good work. I feel you genuinely have good products. The 3 year warranty is very impressive to me. That means you believe in your own product.

Cheers

Mar 18, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #55 of 57
Oh wow.. Kudos to amazon.co.uk. Ordered these on saturday with free super saver delivery. I got my pair today.. IN FINLAND!

I have glasses with pretty thick rims and the over the earloop is fine. Have to say I'd rather not have the earloops but I can live with them. 

My first decent earplugs were Sony MDR-EX71sl which I liked a lot and was pretty sad when they broke few years back. They worked for 7 years and for the price were pretty damn good. I got Klipsch Image S4 as a replacement and they were pretty nice but was lacking in the bass department for as I listen to quite a bit of trance/house. On Friday they gave up on me. Lost all the lower sounds. Probably wire snap inside. No visible damage :frowning2:

And even without burn in these MA750 sound pretty damn amazing. 

I always compare all headphones and plugs to my Sennheiser HD-25. And these RHA's come pretty darn close. 

E: lol didn't notice it was the review programme thread :D

May 14, 2014 at 3:04 PM Post #56 of 57
I'm very interested in buying the 750i model. There is one thing holding me back. That thing is the cable going over the ears. I hate it. Can I change it or fit it in a different way so it will go straight into my ear like regular earbuds do? If not should I go with the 600i? I nead very durable headphones will the 600 do?

May 14, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #57 of 57
Hey Headphonehelp,

The MA750s have been heat-treated to stay in shape round the ear, so that's about the only way you can really wear them.

What is it that you need such durable earphones for? The 600s are well built, the 750 is tank-like. Both come with a 3 year warranty, so I wouldn't worry about reliability. One thing I would say with any earphone or headphone, if you don't use the mic\remote, go for the non-remote version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back