RHA's running a MA750 and MA600 review programme
Oct 28, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #31 of 57
I'd like to see DigitalFreak and lee730 get review samples.

Nov 3, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #33 of 57
  I'd like to nominate Tomscy2000.  His posts are always interesting and informative; it's obvious he has a consuming passion for portable audio.  Over time I feel I've learned a lot from his Head Fi input.

I'd like to enter in a separate nomination for tomscy2000 to get an MA750i.  He's got a bunch of experience with IEMs and would be able to provide valuable impressions to the community and good feedback to RHA.  And since I already have an MA750i review sample, I would like to forfeit mine - should tomscy2000 and I win - to jgray91.  Maybe he could write another crazy comprehensive 5-PART REVIEW like he did for the MA350. 
biggrin.gif

Ooh another opportunity at RHA's goodness. Would be a great honour to have another shot at the new entries.

I'd like to nominate @warrenpchi as my partner since he was the one that got me hooked with a RHA MA350 review sample. And subsequently has been my favourite IEMs since. If he refused, the I would like to nominate @a_recording for the amazing stylish reviews he put up on Youtube.

Edit: derp, warrenpchi already tasted the MA600; didn't read properly enough lol. I guess that leaves a_rec only?

Lol, no worries.  Also, I believe a_rec is already getting an MA750i review sample as well. 
wink.gif
  Defeated, twice, but read above.

I'd like to see DigitalFreak and lee730 get review samples.

I support this as well! 
smile.gif

Nov 6, 2013 at 5:30 AM Post #37 of 57
Good luck to everybody! 
smile.gif

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #38 of 57
Hi All,

Thanks for your entries to the RHA review programme; we just wanted to make a quick announcement to let you know the selected pairs of review partners. We’re looking forward to hearing what you think of our new products and hope that you enjoy this chance to check out the MA750 and MA600 in ear headphones.

Selected to receive the MA750 units are:

·         Lin003 and H20 Fidelity 
·         C.C.S and Mechgamer123

Selected to receive the MA600 units are:

·         Deviltooth and Tomscy2000
·         DigitalFreak and Lee730

If those who have been selected to review the RHA products could send a PM to this account, we’ll arrange to get your sample sets sent out to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks to all those who entered and congratulations to our review partner pairs!

Thanks,
RHA Team

Nov 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #40 of 57
Congratulations guys! Looking forward to your reviews.

Nov 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #41 of 57
Hi All,

Thanks for your entries to the RHA review programme; we just wanted to make a quick announcement to let you know the selected pairs of review partners. We’re looking forward to hearing what you think of our new products and hope that you enjoy this chance to check out the MA750 and MA600 in ear headphones.

If those who have been selected to review the RHA products could send a PM to this account, we’ll arrange to get your sample sets sent out to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks to all those who entered and congratulations to our review partner pairs!

Thanks,
RHA Team

Awesome! Thanks for the review opportunity! PM incoming...

Nov 7, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #44 of 57
  Hi All,

Thanks,
RHA Team

Thank you sir/madam
PM incoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back