RHA's running a MA750 and MA600 review programme
Oct 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #16 of 57
Ooh another opportunity at RHA's goodness. Would be a great honour to have another shot at the new entries.

I'd like to nominate warrenpchi as my partner since he was the one that got me hooked with a RHA MA350 review sample. And subsequently has been my favourite IEMs since. If he refused, the I would like to nominate a_recording for the amazing stylish reviews he put up on Youtube.

Edit: derp, warrenpchi already tasted the MA600; didn't read properly enough lol. I guess that leaves a_rec only?

Oct 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #20 of 57
I wouldn't mind taking a shot at reviewing these. I would like to nominate fellow laidback 880 owner, Argyris.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for the nomination.
smile.gif

As DT880 owners, we love neutral, spacious sound, so I suppose that means we would prefer the MA750. I wouldn't say no to an MA600, though, for those basshead moments. 
L3000.gif

Oct 25, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #21 of 57
Thanks to Zelda for nominating me and good luck to everyone!

The MA750 are one of the more intriguing pairs to come along recently. The large stage and good separation and good treble reach and detail is certainly my style. They certainly look the part of a high end phone as well.

Look forward to all the reviews and impressions.

Oct 25, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #23 of 57
  I'd like to nominate @bowei006 for the MA600. Bowei is a great reviewer and has heard tons and tons of competing IEMs. He (we) would be prefect reviewers for the MA600 :)

I already tried to nominate you for MA750. Sorry for not giving you the heads-up. I thought you'd read through the whole thread.

Oct 25, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #24 of 57

I'd like to nominate @bowei006 for the MA600. Bowei is a great reviewer and has heard tons and tons of competing IEMs. He (we) would be prefect reviewers for the MA600 :)

I already tried to nominate you for MA750. Sorry for not giving you the heads-up. I thought you'd read through the whole thread.

My bad; post redacted. Thanks for nominating me! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 26, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #25 of 57
Ooh another opportunity at RHA's goodness. Would be a great honour to have another shot at the new entries.

I'd like to nominate warrenpchi as my partner since he was the one that got me hooked with a RHA MA350 review sample. And subsequently has been my favourite IEMs since. If he refused, the I would like to nominate a_recording for the amazing stylish reviews he put up on Youtube.

Edit: derp, warrenpchi already tasted the MA600; didn't read properly enough lol. I guess that leaves a_rec only?

Hi jgray91, I've nominated a_recording through PM a while back. Maybe try and PM RHA about your nomination. Maybe it's still ok because they will choose in pairs... Cheers!

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #26 of 57
Hello there, I'd like to volunteer myself and head-fi friend lee730 to review your 2 pairs of IEM's. I have in the past done various reviews for other companies on here such as the HiSound PoPo, the Hisound BA100, the HiSound Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition DAP, and the Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM. If you check my profile page you will also see I own various gear such as the Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors, Heir Audio 4A custom, the UE Tri-Fi10, EarSonics SM64, and monster Turbine Pro Coppers to only name a few. I've also listened extensively to IEM's such as the Ocharaku SUI IEM, Heair Audio Tzar 350, and am currently waiting on the Vision Ears stage 2/3/4 for review on head-fi. I also own headphones such as the T50rp Paradox and the MrSpeakers Alpha dogs. I have listened extensively to the Hifiman HE500, HE6, Audeze LCD-2 Audeze LCD-3, Sennheiser HD650 and Sennheiser HD800. I have done various reviews for a couple of sites such as CYMBACAVUM and Audio360.org. If you check audio360 you'll see a recent review on an album under the name of Arly Borges. If you check CYMBACAVUM you'll see various reviews there under the name TheDigitalFreak. If that wasn't enough over the last few months I've started my own YouTube channel containing video reviews concerning audio gear of various descriptions and sound signatures. It's far from professional but it's a work in progress and I view it as a learning process as well as a fun endeavor. I also have a Facebook page where I extensively discuss audio gear.

My friend, lee730, has extensive exposure to various gear of various descriptions and sound which you can see for yourself by browsing his profile page.

Thank you for the opportunity and hope to hear from your organization soon.

Regards,
Arly

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #27 of 57
I look forward to reading your thoughts if RHA choose to send you and Lee a set, DF. I have an MA350 review unit, and if it's anything to go by, the MA600 or MA750 should be very interesting indeed.

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #28 of 57
  I look forward to reading your thoughts if RHA choose to send you and Lee a set, DF. I have an MA350 review unit, and if it's anything to go by, the MA600 or MA750 should be very interesting indeed.

Thanks Arg, I've been reading up on these an I'm pretty curious about them.

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #29 of 57
  Hello there, I'd like to volunteer myself and head-fi friend lee730 to review your 2 pairs of IEM's. I have in the past done various reviews for other companies on here such as the HiSound PoPo, the Hisound BA100, the HiSound Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition DAP, and the Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM. If you check my profile page you will also see I own various gear such as the Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors, Heir Audio 4A custom, the UE Tri-Fi10, EarSonics SM64, and monster Turbine Pro Coppers to only name a few. I've also listened extensively to IEM's such as the Ocharaku SUI IEM, Heair Audio Tzar 350, and am currently waiting on the Vision Ears stage 2/3/4 for review on head-fi. I also own headphones such as the T50rp Paradox and the MrSpeakers Alpha dogs. I have listened extensively to the Hifiman HE500, HE6, Audeze LCD-2 Audeze LCD-3, Sennheiser HD650 and Sennheiser HD800. I have done various reviews for a couple of sites such as CYMBACAVUM and Audio360.org. If you check audio360 you'll see a recent review on an album under the name of Arly Borges. If you check CYMBACAVUM you'll see various reviews there under the name TheDigitalFreak. If that wasn't enough over the last few months I've started my own YouTube channel containing video reviews concerning audio gear of various descriptions and sound signatures. It's far from professional but it's a work in progress and I view it as a learning process as well as a fun endeavor. I also have a Facebook page where I extensively discuss audio gear.

My friend, lee730, has extensive exposure to various gear of various descriptions and sound which you can see for yourself by browsing his profile page.

Thank you for the opportunity and hope to hear from your organization soon.

Regards,
Arly

Wow I'm touched :wink:. It would be an honor to team up with DigitalFreak :3.

Oct 28, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #30 of 57
I'd like to nominate myself and member shotgunshane.

I've reviewed the 950i and I owned the 450, so I have some experience with the RHA house sound. Aside from that, I have vast experience with most iems discussed on head-fi. Shotgunshane is also very experienced. I feel like we are both able to put what we hear to words efficiently.

I currently have a review thread going, and there are several comparisons to different iems in the second post.. It could give you an idea of my writing style, and shotgunshane's impressions of the same iems are indexed at the bottom of the first post.

I also have a Vsonic GR07 here with me. It and the 750 share similar prices. The GR07 is considered a benchmark for its price range, and is held up to iems that cost multiple times its price. I'd love to hear how the 750 does against it.

Cheers!
Eke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back