Rhapsodio thread
Jan 15, 2024 at 4:37 PM Post #2,161 of 2,203
Hello friends. :) I am very pleased to share with you all my review of the Rhapsodio Supreme V3!
This is one very special IEM and deserves your attention. Mind-blowing on many levels, the most resolving and spacious IEM I've ever heard. I spent a ton of time on this one, and it's chock full of comparisons to the likes of Traillii, AP, Creator, and Jewel.

I really hope you all enjoy, you can read it HERE.

TKP - RHAPSODIO SUP V3 - WEB - 3.jpg
TKP - RHAPSODIO SUP V3 - WEB - 1.jpg

Jan 17, 2024 at 3:56 PM Post #2,170 of 2,203
My aim for 2024 is to put all my focus, funds on finishing my sp3 setup.

I don't see any new exciting iem releasing that can possibly make me want to add to the list below.

Currently, there are two IEM in my collection that have more to offer that my current setup allows them.
One being Supreme V3. I'll focus on the cable, see if RS8 is good enough. If not, I might go all in an buy Boulder Dac 812 which is what @Solarsammy recommends.

I wanted to asked members, and I'm not sure if this was done before, on what are their perfect synergy combo.
1) Sony IER-M9 & Sony NW-WM1AM2: A perfect allrounder, does nothing wrong, and many things right. I specially love the DC phase linearizer which just makes the impact of M9 feels dynamic like.
2) Hiby RS8 & Dita Perpetua: Who said IEM can never sound like headphone? Wide, and expansive sound of RS8 is easily portrayed through Dita PPT thanks to its ability to do so, and RS8 give Dita the required current, to been fast and hit hard when music calls for it.
I can hear the entire orchestra, I can pin-point where each instrument is.
3) Cayin N8ii & IER-Z1R: resolution, warmth and detail, this IEM is when you want resolution, but you still want to enjoy it.
4) Hugo 2 & FW10000: Woodwind instrument, female vocal, brass instrument and anything of such nature played via such setup makes the hair back of my neck stand up. While FW10000 is not a good all rounder, but for what it does, nothing can beats it at its price, or even higher.
Just like FW10000, HUGO 2 is also great value for money, but yet not a great all rounder.

Feb 6, 2024 at 6:01 PM Post #2,173 of 2,203
Hello. I had the opportunity to listen to rhapsodio orla and I really liked the sound.
Unfortunately it doesn't sold anymore.
But I found another iem that using exactly the same driver that called ibasso it00.
Anyone knows how it compares to the orla?

Feb 9, 2024 at 7:40 PM Post #2,175 of 2,203

Users who are viewing this thread

Back