Rhapsodio thread
Aug 20, 2023 at 12:45 PM Post #2,116 of 2,240
For the prototype. it should be great. We wonder that for Euro .

Supreme 3 still the best in our line up. And it needs huge burn in and use right Source to burn in.
Because Music original songs is for Trs (3.5mm ,6.35mm), if you guys use balance to burn in ,it should be give wrong position.
Nice.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2023 at 5:14 PM Post #2,118 of 2,240
For the prototype. it should be great. We wonder that for Euro .

Supreme 3 still the best in our line up. And it needs huge burn in and use right Source to burn in.
Because Music original songs is for Trs (3.5mm ,6.35mm), if you guys use balance to burn in ,it should be give wrong position.
On your FB page, I read you have a specific burin process, can you please share that with us, thank you.

Aug 20, 2023 at 5:49 PM Post #2,119 of 2,240
Out of the IEM brands I follow, I have a soft spot for RSD, I was there from day one, I heard their early product. They were the first IEM company who provided quality cable from day one.

I absolutely love my RSD IEM, their strenght is all about technicality and resolution. Where they lack is musicality so I welcome RSD Analog.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 10:45 PM Post #2,120 of 2,240
Has anyone here heard the RSD X ME Hexa Nite?

Sep 17, 2023 at 2:58 AM Post #2,122 of 2,240
Has anyone information about new planar driver IEM? I heard the RSD Extreme recently, but the RSD Extreme had released a long time ago. Why don't develop new planar driver IEM from RSD? RSD Bomber mk1 is also hard to find it.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023 at 6:15 PM Post #2,123 of 2,240
@Solarsammy if one sends 3D scan of their ear, is it possible to buy the SP3 in custom version? It took me long, many DAP and IEM test to say this, Supereme 3 is the best IEM I own and tested so far. It was a hard battle between Dita Perpetua, but SP3 is much more universally tunned and balances macro/micro dynamic so well.

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:47 AM Post #2,124 of 2,240
Infinity plus
22Ba
Focus on Bass and Vocal.
Infinity ultra
18ba +4Est
Balance,netrual
I've just begun to learn about this brand. I'm thinking of getting myself a new CIEM.
Are there any measurements available so I could compare the offerings and choose something that will suit my tastes most?
If they are not for publishing, I would appreciate getting any info on a private message here.

@Solarsammy if one sends 3D scan of their ear, is it possible to buy the SP3 in custom version? It took me long, many DAP and IEM test to say this, Supereme 3 is the best IEM I own and tested so far. It was a hard battle between Dita Perpetua, but SP3 is much more universally tunned and balances macro/micro dynamic so well.
I also have this question & whether SP3 is different to SP2. (It is, I assume).

Oct 8, 2023 at 5:28 AM Post #2,125 of 2,240
I've just begun to learn about this brand. I'm thinking of getting myself a new CIEM.
Are there any measurements available so I could compare the offerings and choose something that will suit my tastes most?
If they are not for publishing, I would appreciate getting any info on a private message here.

I cannot comment based on first hand exprience but the housing is certainly different, and based on specification, it is more efficent. Sammy also said vocal performance has improved much compared to V2.

Oct 8, 2023 at 9:40 PM Post #2,127 of 2,240

We will show you later

Oct 8, 2023 at 9:41 PM Post #2,128 of 2,240
Oct 28, 2023 at 9:26 PM Post #2,130 of 2,240
Supreme V3 released in Japan
_R002882.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back