Rhapsodio thread
May 20, 2022 at 8:00 AM Post #1,981 of 2,203
Yes, I was thinking about Zombie OG or Bomber but Zombie Max fine. Regardind DAP, I was thinkimg more about WM1A/Z or SP2K.

Gottcha! SP2k EQ is not good to begin with any IEM :) They have a nice "looking" semi-Parametric EQ, but changes are so subtle, it's like finetuning micro adjustment instead of a noticeable 4-5dB boost or cut. I double checked it again with Zombie Max, and indeed, just a micro-adjustment, but it has to do with a DAP, not IEMs in this case. With WM1Z, that's a proper Graphic EQ which works quite well with ZM. I just tried a few adjustments, focusing mostly on the bass and the treble. 62Hz boost can make your jaw rattle since it gives a lift to both sub-bass rumble and lower part of mid-bass slam. In a quick test, I don't think I noticed any distortion or clipping, just a massive "weight gain" added to the bass. And the same with 8k treble boost, adds more clarity and air to the sound since ZM treble is a bit rolled off. So, in general, ZM responds quite well to EQ adjustment.

May 20, 2022 at 10:02 AM Post #1,982 of 2,203
Gottcha! SP2k EQ is not good to begin with any IEM :) They have a nice "looking" semi-Parametric EQ, but changes are so subtle, it's like finetuning micro adjustment instead of a noticeable 4-5dB boost or cut. I double checked it again with Zombie Max, and indeed, just a micro-adjustment, but it has to do with a DAP, not IEMs in this case. With WM1Z, that's a proper Graphic EQ which works quite well with ZM. I just tried a few adjustments, focusing mostly on the bass and the treble. 62Hz boost can make your jaw rattle since it gives a lift to both sub-bass rumble and lower part of mid-bass slam. In a quick test, I don't think I noticed any distortion or clipping, just a massive "weight gain" added to the bass. And the same with 8k treble boost, adds more clarity and air to the sound since ZM treble is a bit rolled off. So, in general, ZM responds quite well to EQ adjustment.
Thank you very much. This is the answer I was waiting for :)

Jul 5, 2022 at 7:43 AM Post #1,983 of 2,203
Hello, I was wondering if anyone in here has paired the Infinity MK2 with a Lotoo PAW Gold Touch? Reading up on the infinity had made me very interested, but I can't find much information on how it might work with the Lotoo which gives me some pause

Nov 30, 2022 at 9:51 AM Post #1,984 of 2,203
About Rhapsodio :

IMG_20221107_133245_edit_3751390199427.jpg
IMG_20221107_132809_edit_3813944897334.jpg

The cable connected with my Ringo is a rather unknown product... In any case, I didn't know it before knowing it by chance, then finally adopting it:

Rhapsodio Graphene x4.

A review (chinese : Google trad is your friend :sweat_smile: ) :

https://www.spill.hk/headphones/Rhapsodio-Graphene-review/

Best cable so far with my Aure Ringo's.

But this is not the case with my Aure Elixir for instance, and a friend of mine prefere the Aaw Aoraki with the Ringo's (more energetic : I am partially agree, but who cares ?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
My 2 cts. :beerchug:

Dec 16, 2022 at 6:54 PM Post #1,995 of 2,203

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back