Rhapsodio thread
Feb 26, 2021 at 9:40 PM Post #1,816 of 2,203
Beautifull, very disco :sunglasses: !
I didn't tried the 1960 with the Supreme yet. Best match so far was with the Rhapsodio Evolution Copper 2W and the 4W Evolution Silver. The copper gives a even more realistic lifelike while the 4W Evo Silver is...just speachless. The stage go wild and the beautifull thickness of overalll is to die for. The 4W silver (at leat this one) doesn't sound at all like a regular silver, quite strange...Not the same level, not the same pair anymore. Both Rhapsodio Evo Silver and Copper are quite transparent for me, wich is unusual as well for a copper. Best cost no object would be the 4W Evo Copper.

So you still rate the 4W Evo Copper higher than the 4W Evo silver even though the silver cable left you speechless?

Feb 27, 2021 at 2:14 AM Post #1,817 of 2,203
I live in the uk, where is the best place to order rhapsodio iems from?

Feb 27, 2021 at 8:33 AM Post #1,819 of 2,203
So you still rate the 4W Evo Copper higher than the 4W Evo silver even though the silver cable left you speechless?
The Rhapsodio Evo Copper and Silver share together many qualities. The 2W Copper brings with finesse a realistic lifelike, while maintaining openess, détail and transparency. So additionaly to what let me speachless the 4W Evo Silver, I guess the 4W Evo Copper would be terrific.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021 at 5:19 PM Post #1,821 of 2,203
Just received the Sagga and Bomber from Rhapsodio. I’ll post impressions after I take a listen.

If you guys didn’t know , Rhapsodio has a satisfaction guarantee program where you if you’re not happy with your purchase (only applies to certain products) 7 days they will refund you all your money minus shipping. I’m taking advantage of it and seeing how both Sagga and Bomber perform. Here are some quick pics. 880985D1-9146-40C1-A82F-8E01D3578081.jpegE9180910-19FC-4286-9E5C-B4A71FDDA940.jpeg

Mar 17, 2021 at 5:51 PM Post #1,822 of 2,203
Just received the Sagga and Bomber from Rhapsodio. I’ll post impressions after I take a listen.

If you guys didn’t know , Rhapsodio has a satisfaction guarantee program where you if you’re not happy with your purchase (only applies to certain products) 7 days they will refund you all your money minus shipping. I’m taking advantage of it and seeing how both Sagga and Bomber perform. Here are some quick pics. 880985D1-9146-40C1-A82F-8E01D3578081.jpegE9180910-19FC-4286-9E5C-B4A71FDDA940.jpeg
Quick out of the box impression for Bomber are the following.

The bass is to die for. Both mid bass and sub bass are extremely textured and controlled with superb layering. They also don’t bleed in to the mids so it has excellent resolution and clarity. Soundstage and imaging are also impressive. Overall a very balanced sound with bass being in a class of its own. DD lovers will definitely appreciate.

Mar 17, 2021 at 5:55 PM Post #1,823 of 2,203
Quick out of the box impression for Bomber are the following.

The bass is to die for. Both mid bass and sub bass are extremely textured and controlled with superb layering. They also don’t bleed in to the mids so it has excellent resolution and clarity. Soundstage and imaging are also impressive. Overall a very balanced sound with bass being in a class of its own. DD lovers will definitely appreciate.

How does Supreme's bass compare to Bomber?

Mar 17, 2021 at 6:11 PM Post #1,824 of 2,203
Supreme has well controlled bass that is realistic to the track your listening to. In other words the bass is what it should be. Not saying it’s a slouch because when a song calls for bass the Sup2 delivers. Bomber on the other hand has in your face bass with excellent layering and seperation. If you’re a bass-head then Bomber will satisfy you, reminds me of going to a club but it has amazing balance so it’s not overbearing. They both compliment each other superbly

Mar 18, 2021 at 3:16 PM Post #1,825 of 2,203
Supreme has well controlled bass that is realistic to the track your listening to. In other words the bass is what it should be. Not saying it’s a slouch because when a song calls for bass the Sup2 delivers. Bomber on the other hand has in your face bass with excellent layering and seperation. If you’re a bass-head then Bomber will satisfy you, reminds me of going to a club but it has amazing balance so it’s not overbearing. They both compliment each other superbly
Hi @Calfredo826 , that's exactly that. I had the chance to try them and this is what I was saying to myself. It's the rocking chair of IEM that's you put on your ears for pure pleasure indeed. The signature is totally different than the Supreme and make it more complementary in my opinion. There's a certain proximity and also an overall atmosphere. You ear very well the density of the timbre and there is a certain beauty on the room that drain you immédiatly. But what is tricking me is that regardless of the fact that this a TOTL or not I was not noticing any lack from my ears. I would say that the signature is very coherent. And yes the bass is awsome ! I still love my Sup II but I'm quite jalous right now...

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:28 PM Post #1,826 of 2,203
Hi @Calfredo826 , that's exactly that. I had the chance to try them and this is what I was saying to myself. It's the rocking chair of IEM that's you put on your ears for pure pleasure indeed. The signature is totally different than the Supreme and make it more complementary in my opinion. There's a certain proximity and also an overall atmosphere. You ear very well the density of the timbre and there is a certain beauty on the room that drain you immédiatly. But what is tricking me is that regardless of the fact that this a TOTL or not I was not noticing any lack from my ears. I would say that the signature is very coherent. And yes the bass is awsome ! I still love my Sup II but I'm quite jalous right now...
Yes I agree that Both the Bomber and Supreme are complimentary to each other. Bombers is for the enjoyment of music and Supreme is for the admiration of music. That’s the way I would describe both.

Mar 19, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #1,827 of 2,203
I have in my IEM collection several TOTL as the SE6, the Erlkönig Black, the Fourté Noir... I also love the Elysium and the Infinity 2. When I heard the Supreme II of the same Rhapsodio, the difference was quite significant compared to anything I've ever heard before. While the Infinity 2 is a real game changer, the Supreme II are the only IEM close for my ears to the bests headphones I've put and tried on my Viva Audio Egoïsta Amp. Lifelike, pure control, musical and explosive on the same time. The imaging and the musicality can not be compared to those IEM, with again a real gap for me. And believe me, I'm a huge supporter of all the IEM I have.

The Supreme II are more balanced than the Infinity 2 and have more bass punch. There is no tricks nor there's any coloration to achieve that performance level. So you're realy experience the proximity of voices and instruments, the stage width with much more truthfulness and emotion. It's also due to the fact that instruments and voices tone are faithfull.

The first IEM to put some efforts at that time was for me the Jomo Audio Flamenco, which was realistic enough to give that feeling of holding the instrument in one's hands, thus became very versatile and keep surprising you instead of applying a signature or uniform coloring. Here (with the Supreme), the level of definition is completely different, very unusual with what we're use to. This keeps for the voice a sens of whispering in a full stage while keeping a vivid thickness of the tone.

Morover, we aim to gain a sens of height, not at the level of good speakers but the picture spreads to be as sharp as the definition. Bass are very capable, at the level of the signature 2 of the Erlkönig if not more. I feel the SE6 more true on that direction, while the warm of the SE6 can also miss some clarity at time comparing to the Supreme.

The overall signature of the Supreme II is musical, truly emotional with all kinds of music and it's strick me every time I put them in my ears, for whom they are a true revelation indeed : "A love Supreme"...
Thanks!

Mar 20, 2021 at 4:59 PM Post #1,829 of 2,203
14349BD5-CAA2-4015-BAB6-A196DAFA6E8C.jpeg
Fortunate enough to give a listen to the Supreme Mk2!

First thing that strikes me is how coherent the IEM is. It does everything so effortlessly, and is master of knowing what it is best at, which is being balanced and musical.

Bass: Quick, punchy with better timbre than typical BAs. It doesn't quite have the radiating, visceral, slower decay of an excellent dynamic driver, but still very impressive and works for faster genres. Similar to Sagga, magnetostatic bass seems to be more mid-bass focused with punch/slam than subbass extension

Mids: Supreme probably has the best, balanced vocals I've heard to date. They're natural in the mix (perhaps slightly upwards on the height axis) with strong emotion. They are never exaggerated and instead, very natural without ever feeling like Supreme tries too hard.

Treble: Might not satisfy true treble heads (although Supreme is very DAP sensitive and pairing with a brighter DAP will help). Lower treble is more on the laid-back side, with nice upper treble extension. Instruments such as cymbals sound organic with pleasant imaging.

Stage: Soundstage overall is strong, although nothing overly grand in terms of width. There is strong imaging and solid air, but this IEM focuses more on the musicality in an extremely coherent, balanced fashion rather than true micro-detail and pinpoint imaging. Everything is smooth.

If I had to do an early comparison of Supreme versus Infinity, Infinity would be the prettier, fiesty sibling with airy vocals and bite; whereas, Supreme is the more mature, smooth-talking sibling who knows what people like and does what he does best without overstepping his or anyone's boundaries. He has mastered his craft, without the flash. In other words, if you are over the club-partying days and want to sit down and listen to music with a companion and nice glass of aged wine, Supreme will be the better company for it.

Speaking of wine (maybe its just the purple shell color) , Supreme has me hooked after the first sip :).

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2021 at 5:40 PM Post #1,830 of 2,203
14349BD5-CAA2-4015-BAB6-A196DAFA6E8C.jpeg
Fortunate enough to give a listen to the Supreme Mk2!

First thing that strikes me is how coherent the IEM is. It does everything so effortlessly, and is master of knowing what it is best at, which is being balanced and musical.

Bass: Quick, punchy with better timbre than typical BAs. It doesn't quite have the radiating, visceral, slower decay of an excellent dynamic driver, but still very impressive and works for faster genres. Similar to Sagga, magnetostatic bass seems to be more mid-bass focused with punch/slam than subbass extension

Mids: Supreme probably has the best, balanced vocals I've heard to date. They're natural in the mix (perhaps slightly upwards on the height axis) with strong emotion. They are never exaggerated and instead, very natural without ever feeling like Supreme tries too hard.

Treble: Might not satisfy true treble heads (although Supreme is very DAP sensitive and pairing with a brighter DAP will help). Lower treble is more on the laid-back side, with nice upper treble extension. Instruments such as cymbals sound organic with pleasant imaging.

Stage: Soundstage overall is strong, although nothing overly grand in terms of width. There is strong imaging and solid air, but this IEM focuses more on the musicality in an extremely coherent, balanced fashion rather than true micro-detail and pinpoint imaging. Everything is smooth.

If I had to do an early comparison of Supreme versus Infinity, Infinity would be the prettier, fiesty sibling with airy vocals and bite; whereas, Supreme is the more mature, smooth-talking sibling who knows what people like and does what he does best without overstepping his or anyone's boundaries. He has mastered his craft, without the flash. In other words, if you are over the club-partying days and want to sit down and listen to music with a companion and nice glass of aged wine, Supreme will be the better company for it.

Speaking of wine (maybe its just the purple shell color) , Supreme has me hooked after the first sip :).

That supreme looks utterly familiar... 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back