Rhapsodio thread
Sep 22, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #1,666 of 2,203
Yes. Just do it.... That's all I wish to say to you. Between the MAXEX and SE200, the stage on the MAXEX is noticeability larger and the mids are just sweeter, more organic and buttery smooth. There is more weight to the the notes and bass. I need to take more notes but the experience is such that I just get suck into the music and I do not think about anything else. IT is very addictive.

Already true of SE200 vs Max non EX, sounstage is bigger... the organic and buttery smooth part not there yet on Max but not entirely burnt in I think... If EX is more organic and buttery then :heartbeat:

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:12 PM Post #1,667 of 2,203
Already true of SE200 vs Max non EX, sounstage is bigger... the organic and buttery smooth part not there yet on Max but not entirely burnt in I think... If EX is more organic and buttery then :heartbeat:

Hearing Stage expansion, increased presence after burn in for last 4 nights. Bass quantity and quality have prob seen the most improvement. There is massive bass now with very good depth, impact and texture. Listening to Weeknd, Morgan Page and Daft Punk last couple of days and I can't stop; sucked in by that holographic deep stage and deep sub bass.

The goal of going to EX on the MAX was always to get a more tubish signature and @Whitigir hit a home run on this one.

Sep 27, 2020 at 3:23 PM Post #1,668 of 2,203
I am so impressed with the Infinity 2 that I had to fulfill my curiosity on how their other flagship sounds.... so.... I just placed the order for the Supreme 2, single Magnetostatics driver IEM with @Modwright01 ... God help my bank account haha! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Gonna be another long wait. @Solarsammy, I have no words to describe the wonderful job on the development of the Infinity 2. Vocals are drop dead gorgeous; both male and female singers.... and the old skool Cantonese albums too.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020 at 3:28 PM Post #1,669 of 2,203
I am so impressed with the Infinity 2 that I had to fulfill my curiosity of how their other flagship sounds like.... so.... I just placed the order for the Supreme 2, single Magnetostatics driver IEM with @Modwright01 ... God help my bank account haha! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Gonna be another long wait. @Solarsammy, I have no words to describe the wonderful job on the development of the Infinity 2. Vocals are drop dead gorgeous; both male and female singers.... and the old skool cantonese albums too.
Great to hear Sammy nailed it with the Infinity mk2, and is still coming up with exciting new gear. And on that note...
Eden ES
1601235277412.jpeg
:astonished:

Sep 27, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #1,670 of 2,203
Great to hear Sammy nailed it with the Infinity mk2, and is still coming up with exciting new gear. And on that note...
Eden ES
1601235277412.jpeg
:astonished:

Yes saw this yellow bumble bee yesterday.

Interestingly the Supreme 2 is an @Modwright01 exclusive. Can only get it through him and I do not think the HK and TW distributors/dealers sell it.

Sep 27, 2020 at 3:41 PM Post #1,671 of 2,203
Yes saw this yellow bumble bee yesterday.

Interestingly the Supreme 2 is an @Modwright01 exclusive. Can only get it through him and I do not think the HK and TW distributors/dealers sell it.
Always something special going on with Rhapsodio. Looking forward to hearing more about the Supreme 2, so please do share!

I reviewed the Eden last year and they made a big impression on me, so to see an ES version is very interesting. Just a shame they do not come in the silver shells (I assume the ES driver does not fit the small shells).

Oct 1, 2020 at 11:39 PM Post #1,672 of 2,203
No more in-depth impressions on the Infinity 2? :relaxed: Thinking of swapping my Ely with this

Oct 2, 2020 at 2:53 AM Post #1,673 of 2,203
No more in-depth impressions on the Infinity 2? :relaxed: Thinking of swapping my Ely with this

We have to wait on the owners, the second and third audition I had where much shorter than the initial one so I don't have more to offer myself...

Oct 2, 2020 at 4:42 AM Post #1,674 of 2,203
Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020 at 4:45 AM Post #1,675 of 2,203
Nice write up from @popof94, well done my friend... doubt google translate will do it justice though...

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020 at 4:50 AM Post #1,676 of 2,203
Google for sure not, but perhaps with your help David if you are ok to translate it in your brillant English😊. It would be an honnor to have this review translated by you.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020 at 4:57 AM Post #1,677 of 2,203
Google for sure not, but perhaps with your help David if you are ok to translate it in your brillant English😊. It would be an honor to have this review translated by you.

I can do this in exchange for a week loan to write my own :p
Can't blame a man for trying :)

Oct 2, 2020 at 4:59 AM Post #1,678 of 2,203
Oct 2, 2020 at 5:02 AM Post #1,679 of 2,203
Nice read, used Google Translate and did the job fine! I am very intrigued by this pair, especially when you are comparing this with headphones in the review.

I am torn between this and Diana V2, very different ofcourse, but I think I have realized I am a sucker for grand soundstage, especially for classical music.

Oct 2, 2020 at 1:58 PM Post #1,680 of 2,203

Too busy listening to it and have difficulties putting it down. In short, my impressions mirror that of @popof94 review. I have been doing A/Bs with my 800S and I actually prefer the Infinity 2. Size of stage is close but the mids on the infinity 2 are more organic, full-bodied and forward. Deeper bass as well.

Vivid - "producing powerful feelings and strong, clear images in the mind" is how I will describe the Infinity 2. It truly gives an emotional, musical and real-life presentation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back