Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Feb 9, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #2,206 of 2,508

I know, I know... 
wink_face.gif

I got so bored, I installed an SSD in my iMac - now that was fun!

SSD drives rock, I have 2 in my PC, then just a reg platter drive for storage.

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:11 AM Post #2,207 of 2,508

SSD drives rock, I have 2 in my PC, then just a reg platter drive for storage.

Coupled with 16gb RAM, I added another year or two to the beast....

Feb 9, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #2,209 of 2,508
  ssd?? does it make the solar sounds better? :p

Are you kidding? 10x S(uperb)S(ounding)D(rivers) on both sides is what's the Solar's all about
wink.gif

I hope you're able to enjoy yours from now on Reggie, now they've fixed your ''treble tubes nozzle issue'' 
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #2,210 of 2,508
nice to see a US solar tour , hopefully more people will hear something new&good that's not been overhyped
wink.gif

hey @Watagump did you enroll or will this be considered an act of treason towards your K10s ? 

tongue.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #2,213 of 2,508
  nice to see a US solar tour , hopefully more people will hear something new&good that's not been overhyped
wink.gif

hey @Watagump did you enroll or will this be considered an act of treason towards your K10s ? 

tongue.gif

That US tour probably went straight into...

Consider this: you and Watagump have at least one thing in common. Both of you have posted multiple times about winning the lotteries, although he would treat everybody in the Noble thread on a free K10 when he wins => what's your offer?
wink.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #2,214 of 2,508

Consider this: you and Watagump have at least one thing in common. Both of you have posted multiple times about winning the lotteries, although he would treat everybody in the Noble thread on a free K10 when he wins => what's your offer?
wink.gif

Nice 
k701smile.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 7:02 AM Post #2,215 of 2,508

wink.gif

I believe his offer would be to finally buy something and stop talking about buying something?

Feb 9, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #2,216 of 2,508

wink.gif

so wait - this guy he wins the lottery and still he thinks about giving them K10s ? out of all them TOTL IEMs out there ?

and then you say i am bad for calling him (no no don't say it no) a fanboy 
tongue.gif

if i had won one billion dollars (this is a good lottery number, right ?)

1 - i would organize world tours with ALL the TOTL (C)IEMs (and not just K10)

i mean all the top dogs 

SE5 Ult / NT6 / Zeus / Solar / JH Layla/angie / JH13 V2 / UM Mason / K10 , to name a few 

then after everyone had heard everything 

2 - i would offer each person TWO (C)IEMs of their choice 

(no wonder my friends have nicknamed me awake 
wink.gif
 )

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #2,218 of 2,508
  Well I think it's gracious you included the K10 in that list. And I've seen Watagump recommend the Solar somewhere. 

Looks like you guys might become BFF's after all!

Haha, I'll toast to that!
beerchug.gif

Let's not forget that we're all present here because of a shared passion for listening to music and that we're all chasing the best sound quality possible for the money that we can afford to spend on that
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #2,219 of 2,508

Haha, I'll toast to that!
beerchug.gif

Let's not forget that we're all present here because of a shared passion for listening to music and that we're all chasing the best sound quality possible for the money that we can afford to spend on that
smily_headphones1.gif

Agreed. Here's to community!

beerchug.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #2,220 of 2,508

wink.gif

Good memory, tonight is the Mega Millions, I am buying tickets, so yeah if I can pull it off, I will honor my statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back