Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Feb 6, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #32 of 2,508
These are the prices on Amazon China:
http://www.amazon.cn/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=AAHKV2X7AFYLW&orderID=&seller=A3KW5J7QG784IH

I have no idea how much Rhapsodio is selling them for.

Feb 6, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #33 of 2,508
  These are the prices on Amazon China:
http://www.amazon.cn/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=AAHKV2X7AFYLW&orderID=&seller=A3KW5J7QG784IH

I have no idea how much Rhapsodio is selling them for.

At HK$180 / US$25, which I would say is quite reasonable, given that Amazon is selling it at RMB299 ...

Feb 7, 2014 at 5:41 AM Post #34 of 2,508
  At HK$180 / US$25, which I would say is quite reasonable, given that Amazon is selling it at RMB299 ...

Decent price. These seem to be using the DTS drivers. I wonder how they compare to Astrotec's AM70, which has Astrotec's own prototype BAs, and Hisound's own BAs used in the BA100. There's another Chinese BA factory too, Hearonic, which made those DT-10004 drivers back about a year ago. I think they got acquired by an ODM/OEM company recently.

The CGH is the cheapest of the three... Of the other two, the AM70 seems to measure a little better than the BA100, which looks pretty shaky from an electroacoustic standpoint, if we go by Tyll's measurements. Neither is going to give Knowles or Sonion a run for their money.

Feb 8, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #35 of 2,508
After a busy week (and I received a lot of stuff including my SE3)
I listened for a few hours the demo ti one that I received (Thanks Sammy)
And I m surprised
The overall sound is quite balanced!
Low are very well defined, punchy!never boomy!
the highs are very pleasant , less aggressive than the v1 rdb!
Mediums are more present than my rdb v1 and more detailled!

The soundstage is still good! 3d presentation I love it!
Compared to rdb v1 I think the soundstage is narrower but this does not bother me

Conclusion after few hours 
I am very suprised by the overall sound! Well balanced sound!
I did not believe that it s only one dynamic driver but my demo ti one is transparent!And I could see the only dynamic driver!

In one world
Successful iem

Feb 8, 2014 at 4:12 AM Post #36 of 2,508
After a busy week (and I received a lot of stuff including my SE3)
[COLOR=3E454C]I listened for a few hours the demo ti one that I received (Thanks Sammy)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=3E454C]And I m surprised[/COLOR]
[COLOR=3E454C]The overall sound is quite balanced![/COLOR]
[COLOR=3E454C]Low are very well defined, punchy!never boomy![/COLOR]
[COLOR=3E454C]the highs are very pleasant , less aggressive than the v1 rdb![/COLOR]
[COLOR=3E454C]Mediums are more present than my rdb v1 and more detailled![/COLOR]

[COLOR=3E454C]The soundstage is still good! 3d presentation I love it![/COLOR]
[COLOR=3E454C]Compared to rdb v1 I think the soundstage is narrower but this does not bother me[/COLOR]

Conclusion after few hours 
[COLOR=3E454C]I am very suprised by the overall sound! Well balanced sound![/COLOR]
[COLOR=3E454C]I did not believe that it s only one dynamic driver but my demo ti one is transparent!And I could see the only dynamic driver![/COLOR]

In one world
Successful iem

Another good Ti One review.. Maybe you can compare to other iems you have heard? Ex1000? Ie800? Or any other iems from the same price range? Just wanna gauge what the actual performance is compared to the same tier (price) iems

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #37 of 2,508
A little quick update. I still haven't got much chance to play with my Ti-One in the past week - too busy.  But I have received the balanced amp card of my Hifi ET MA8 today!  Had a brief 15-minute listening session, and I can hear some improvements, even though I am only using single-ended mode right now (will convert the cable to balanced very soon).

With the stock amp card, I recently discovered that there would be distortion when the volume is high (I tried to turn the volume above my usual listening level) - the bass goes a little out of control, and the instruments start to mix up a little.

With the balanced amp card, there are clearly even more details, the sound becomes fuller and more engaging, and even at high volume, the bass is still controlled (though as I have always said, I would love to hear a little more bass), and the instrument separation is still very good.  And I am only talking about single-ended here - I really look forward to trying out the balanced mode.

Mar 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #42 of 2,508
I have one of Rhapsodio' cables here, it's a vial blue colour, I'think its mono crystal copper? Anyway It looks pretty average is rather stiff but what evers inside sounds really really good. It makes vocal detail extend like no tomorrow, makes my laugh how good it sounds, even when I A/B'd once next to to a $400 pure silver cable.

I might have a pic.

Funny stuff.

Mar 13, 2014 at 5:35 AM Post #44 of 2,508
I have one of Rhapsodio' cables here, it's a vial blue colour, I'think its mono crystal copper? Anyway It looks pretty average is rather stiff but what evers inside sounds really really good. It makes vocal detail extend like no tomorrow, makes my laugh how good it sounds, even when I A/B'd once next to to a $400 pure silver cable.

I might have a pic.

Funny stuff.

It is our Blue occ upgrade cable .This is our old product.
We update our product line. The upgrade cable is softer than before and good quality too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back