Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Mar 5, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #2,491 of 2,508
I prefer galaxy to solar.

When I met with Sammy, I heard custom and universals of both solar and galaxy.

I preferred galaxy over solar as in general, I'm more of a treble guy and I heard a burnt in and fresh solar. Burnt in solar's treble is much more tame and smooth than the fresh one. Whilst solar's treble is there, it just isn't enough for me. I love the clarity of the galaxy. The treble is bumped up by a few notches which is what I like in general. Also, I get a feeling that galaxy has a faster, more energetic sound than the solar. Furthermore, galaxy has great aggressiveness which I love for my rock/metal tracks.

Don't go for custom galaxy if you'd like more treble from your uni solar. Custom galaxy has a completely different sound signature. It's quite bassy and the emphasis is no longer on the treble.

There are more notable iems coming up that I heard tho. If only you came with us lol

If anyone is interested will be selling my Uni Galaxy soon - love the signature but fit not working for me currently and prefer bigger shells.
PM me if interested - will be on classified when I get time.

Mar 5, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #2,496 of 2,508
They're mine now anyway :)

TONY , YOU DIRTY DOG 
gs1000.gif

congrats , nice to see your head-fi  impulses still big and strong 
tongue.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #2,498 of 2,508
Guys, if you're having a problem with fit/seal regarding the Galaxys, try the JVC spiral dots.   Neither the spin fits nor the phillips worked for me, but that was solved by the spiral dots.

Mar 8, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #2,499 of 2,508
Guys, if you're having a problem with fit/seal regarding the Galaxys, try the JVC spiral dots.   Neither the spin fits nor the phillips worked for me, but that was solved by the spiral dots.

Thanks for info a couple of days too late for me as have sold mine now

Mar 8, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #2,501 of 2,508
Hey guys,

Some of the members that have been on this thread for a longer time, have been discussing a new thread for a while. There are some negative elements throughout the current thread starting at the beginning. As is always the case, there’s a story behind it; suffice to say there were people from within Sammy’s former network purposely intent on damaging the company’s reputation.

Now Sammy has also requested we start a new thread. Rhapsodio is making a fresh start with new products, and deserves a new start on the forum as well. I invite you all to join me there.

Nic

http://www.head-fi.org/t/800966/rhapsodio-a-force-to-be-reckoned-with

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:37 AM Post #2,502 of 2,508

I totally agree.  I was pleasantly surprised with the JVC Spiral Dots from my FX850...

I thought the Spin Fits were good; boy was I wrong!  

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #2,504 of 2,508
You couldnt have posted this on the new thread?

if you want people moving to the new thread , ask the mods to lock it ?

i sense people spliting between these 2 threads at least in the beginning 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back