Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Feb 17, 2016 at 7:21 PM Post #2,326 of 2,508
Same here. The last impressions I had taken he got the right ear spot on first time and took impressions of the left ear 5 times. Guess which one doesn't fit?

I hope it's not the right one :smiling_imp:

Feb 17, 2016 at 7:23 PM Post #2,327 of 2,508
My first time I told her what they were being done for. The next time, for my K10, I took the instructions from Noble. She still did them her normal way and they were fine once they arrived at the Noble lab. I think my last time she did one ear 3 times, not 100% sure, but I didn't get the record of 5. :D  I have watched Brannan do them at shows, now I didn't watch intensely, but I dont remember seeing him do them over, he uses quite a large amount of goo.

Now if the standard impressions (vs the scan type) were reusable, that would be awesome, I'd never want to sit through it again. And the bite block is such a sexy look, I sent my wife a selfie while waiting and she literally went 'What luuulz' :p

Feb 17, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #2,329 of 2,508
Now if the standard impressions (vs the scan type) were reusable, that would be awesome, I'd never want to sit through it again. And the bite block is such a sexy look, I sent my wife a selfie while waiting and she literally went 'What luuulz'
tongue.gif

It is quite comical seeing drool coming out and people sitting there with a paper towel to wipe it up.

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:40 PM Post #2,337 of 2,508
So.

Here are my top four choices.

1. The KSE1500

2. The Zeus

3. The Solar's

4. Oriolus

I can only get one, I'm poor.

This is hard.

If you can afford the KSE1500, in this thread I'mma tell you to get both the Solar and Galaxy bcos it adds up the same.

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #2,338 of 2,508
Good luck! What's the build time for the Solar like? If it's anything like waiting for a K10, now is when you forget you bought it, go do other things for a while and feel pleasantly surprised when you finally get the shipping notification
wink.gif

Otherwise counting the days can get... painful

Guess what happened while waiting for my AAW W500 which took 3 months.

I bought the Angie as an interim IEM.

These things happen, yo.

While waiting, stay out of Head-Fi is my advice haha.

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #2,339 of 2,508
If you can afford the KSE1500, in this thread I'mma tell you to get both the Solar and Galaxy bcos it adds up the same.

Hmmmmm. I'm speaking about the 2300 price tag though, when it gets to that again. 3000 is just plain silly

But even then, if I do get them both, I won't know what the KSE sounds like.

I need to follow my heart.

Maybe I'll just get the Solar and Oriolus.

Maybe.

Or just the Oriolus itself, since it looks like a more favorable galaxy. It speaks to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back