RHA T20 Tour Program - Reviewers & Updates!
Jun 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #16 of 43
Congratulations everyone!

Thank you RHA, looking forward to this...

Jun 18, 2015 at 6:56 PM Post #17 of 43
Looks great! Looking forward to it 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 18, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #20 of 43
  thanks for the chance to have a listen.
I was considering buying them, so this is a good chance to put them through their paces first :)

Yep - my thoughts exactly.

Jun 23, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #23 of 43
Just had a listen to it today and first impressions are that it is very much different to the T10i. More to follow soon. 

Damn, that treble filter is nice 
tongue_smile.gif

If anyone has spinfit tips, definitely try them, after some tip rolling I found that they are the ones I prefer. 

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #24 of 43
Just had a listen to it today and first impressions are that it is very much different to the T10i. More to follow soon. 

Damn, that treble filter is nice :tongue_smile:  

If anyone has spinfit tips, definitely try them, after some tip rolling I found that they are the ones I prefer. 
This seems like a very good sign. Thanks for reporting.

Jun 23, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #25 of 43

Damn, that treble filter is nice :tongue_smile:  

Good tip. When I bust my review pair out later today, I plan on trying Sony foam-filled hybrids and Spinfit. I really like the Sonys with my MA750 - really help them stay in place compared to the stock tips which seem to always work their way out no matter which size I use :confused:

Jun 24, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #26 of 43
Good tip. When I bust my review pair out later today, I plan on trying Sony foam-filled hybrids and Spinfit. I really like the Sonys with my MA750 - really help them stay in place compared to the stock tips which seem to always work their way out no matter which size I use
confused.gif

Yeah, not a fan of the stock ones myself. 

Jun 24, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #27 of 43
Yeah, not a fan of the stock ones myself. 

Well, now that I've got the T20 in my ears, I remember just how ergonomic the T10 were. Once adjusted, the T20 stay put very nicely with the stock Med tips :)

Liking the sound with the reference filters so far with a wide range of music. Just got in the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3 & M3 for testing, so I haven't tried the T20 with my tried & true Fiio X5 yet, though. It's feeling a wee bit left out at the party :frowning2:

Jul 17, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #28 of 43
Guys, three quick messages:

1. Thanks very, very much for all the feedback so far, and of course to the organisers for keeping things going! It's great to have a good base of opinions for us to check out.
2. The T20 is on sale from today (in Europe, USA next week)! We've fired a quick announcement thread over here.
3. If you've not already followed that link, brace yourself for the news that we've got a T20i in the works, so if you're looking for a remote version, give us a couple of months and there'll be one out!

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back