RHA T20 Tour Program - Reviewers & Updates!
Jun 18, 2015 at 5:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43
Good morning!

Firstly, thanks again to everyone who submitted interest in joining the T20's mini world tour, the response was much bigger than anticipated!

We've worked with the coordinators to choose reviewers in each each territory - due to the wealth of applications, it wasn't easy! We decided to give preference to more established accounts (>25 posts) and generally those with a bit of review experience, while trying to get a mix of those familiar with RHA and those new to the brand.

You may notice in the AU/NZ tour, we've tacked on one extra reviewer - this was due to the low volume of applicants meeting our loose criteria - it felt a little unjust to exclude just one person so we're letting all five get a chance to check out the T20!

UKNorth AmericaAsiaAustralia/New Zealand
Coordinator:
[i]Rearwing[/i]
Coordinator:
nmatheis
Coordinator:
[i]ojy89[/i]
Coordinator:
[i]lin003[/i]
1: LFC_SL
2: Takeanidea
3: Taurine
4: daniel_hokkaido
1: hakushondaimao
2: Tom22
3: Cotnijoe
4: Hisoundfi
1: RedTwilight
2: Earfonia
3: doublea71
4: suman134
1: gikigill
2: Wyd4
3: Brooko
4: H20Fidelity
5: d marc0

To those of you not selected, our apologies - there will be future tours and opportunities!

Now on to the next stage - units are shipping to coordinators RIGHT NOW and it's over to them to organise who gets the unit when! Participants will likely hear from them very soon.

Dweaver has kindly set up an impressions thread for the product - ideally we'd like to see links to reviews/first impressions posted in there while this thread is used for admin and shipping updates.

The T20 is also set up in the Head Gear section for the reviews when they're ready!

If anyone has any questions, please post below - we'll monitor all the T20 threads and help out where we can.

Thanks in advance to everyone who's taking part, we're excited to see the first impressions as they come in.

Best,

RHA

Jun 18, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #2 of 43
Congratulations everyone!  I look forward to reading your reviews/impressions (especially since I am considering getting a set). 
biggrin.gif

Cheers and all the Best!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jun 18, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #7 of 43
Jun 18, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #10 of 43
Just joking mate, but i have to admit that you were really excited.

Jun 18, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #11 of 43
Wow so I got chosen after all?! Awesome!! Thanks @ojy89 !!

Jun 18, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #12 of 43
Just joking mate, but i have to admit that you were really excited.

I'm an excitable guy, especially when it comes to new toys  
wink_face.gif

Yes, I'm happy that my psychological mind tricks worked... Giggidy!

Jun 18, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #13 of 43
Thanks for including me - this should be quite fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back