RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions
Apr 23, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #1,006 of 1,127
I was considering to buy SE535 or Noble Savanna until I heard of the T20i black..

Any suggestions what to do? My source is an iPhone 6S.

If you want to know my oppinion (atleast for the T20):
I LOVED THE T20 for its sound, the only thing I would change is a little bit more bass impact, just a tiny bit.

But the memory wire... THE MEMORY WIRE..... annoying for me.
Some can get around with it and they like it, I dont..

maybe another good alternatives are:
Fidue A83, Earsonics ES2, Alclair Curve (which I will go for)
or if you like tunability: FLC8s or the LZ-A4, both very good IEMs! 

Apr 23, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #1,007 of 1,127

my advice:
read many many reviews, get a feel how trustable the reviews are (and by trustable I mean, if you were them, would you also express the review like them? since everybody feels different what is bassy and whats neutral and whats not)
Maybe try to get direct comparisons

If possible, order all of those which are in your selection, try them out, and there you go

good advice

also if possible read a few of the reviews from the same reviewer to see where they are coming from to see their baseline

see what they prefer whether its warm, neutral, bassy, v shape, mid centric 

also see their comparisons and listen to those comparisons and see what you think of those comparison earphones/headphones they mentioned and see if you feel the same or different 

the best would definitely to try but in a pinch, if the product is not as accessible thats what i like to do
I was considering to buy SE535 or Noble Savanna until I heard of the T20i black..

May 3, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #1,008 of 1,127
Mine too, memory cable is completely horrid. I guess contacting RHA for a replacement is the best idea but I don't want to be without them.
They told me in an email that I was too rough on them but that is not the case. I messaged them back that I used them everyday throughout the day at work and at home and the seem to have a lifespan of about 6 month. RHA needs to come up with another cable solution because this one is failing them. I really do not want to send my headphones in every 6 months but I will if I have to until the warranty ends.

May 3, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #1,009 of 1,127

I've owned both and prefer the T20i. They do have completely different sound signatures. IME the T20i has a larger soundstage almost to the e4C which are the widest soundstage I've heard in an IEM. The only problem though are the cables and it is something you are going to have eventually deal with.

May 4, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #1,010 of 1,127
Does anyone know of other tips that can be used with theese? The foam ones doesn't fit at all and i can't get at good seal with the rubber ones(whte).

May 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #1,012 of 1,127
Hi friends
i am new to this thread and i want to share my thoughts and reviews about my T20 with you. I bought this little gem last week from Headphonezone.in. This is my first premium iem. Sound quality is excellent. But i think the product i received was a fake one. The tuning filter holder is in a different shape. I googled some pictures and all i found was a flat metal holder. Mine was a mountain shaped. I am really worried. I will post the pictures

May 8, 2017 at 3:35 AM Post #1,013 of 1,127
Hi friends
i am new to this thread and i want to share my thoughts and reviews about my T20 with you. I bought this little gem last week from Headphonezone.in. This is my first premium iem. Sound quality is excellent. But i think the product i received was a fake one. The tuning filter holder is in a different shape. I googled some pictures and all i found was a flat metal holder. Mine was a mountain shaped. I am really worried. I will post the pictures

Hi There!

I can confirm we have recently changed the shape of our tuning filter trays so this, in fact, might be a legitimate product. If you can still post a photo of the tray and I will confirm if it is the new design for you.

Thanks,

Calum

May 8, 2017 at 3:52 AM Post #1,014 of 1,127
Hi There!

I can confirm we have recently changed the shape of our tuning filter trays so this, in fact, might be a legitimate product. If you can still post a photo of the tray and I will confirm if it is the new design for you.

Thanks,

Calum
Thanks for the reply RHA team.I am posting the picture.Can you please verify this serial number #49AAJ91165?

upload gif image

Last edited:
May 8, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #1,016 of 1,127
Hi guys;

I am using M750 but the one I like the most is Klipsch S4.
I am using Fiio X3 and is gonna buy a new DAP, most probably Oriolus Dp100, and want to upgrade the IEM as well.

I am thinking about Ibasso IT03, IE80 and RHA T20.
Even T20 has a hairline chance above the other 2 by sound, but the cable cannot be replaced make me hesitate. The DP100 has balance output and I think IEM with replaceable cable will be a benefit.

Any suggestion of an upgrade from S4 with similar budget as the above listed?

Thanks

May 14, 2017 at 1:33 AM Post #1,018 of 1,127
The cable is not replaceable on the T20, so there really isn't any option, let alone a best one.

I'm sure some enterprising soul has found a way to replace the cable, but looking at the T20 right now, that's going to be a very awkward job, and I'm not sure that it could be done properly without splitting the enclosure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back