RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions
Mar 14, 2017 at 5:38 AM Post #992 of 1,127
It's all about what gives you the best seal while being comfortable, but for me the Complys work best. YMMV.

I just received complimentary Comply's from RHA ( spectacular customer service) and I do agree with you.

I've been using Spinfits for some time as I never really got on with foam tips, but the Complys are really comfortable and do make a huge improvement in the sound as well as the isolation

I'm really enjoying the T20a and so far the neutral filters seem to have the best balance for me.

Mar 14, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #993 of 1,127
How did you get a complimentary pair?
I still planning to get the newer comply tips. I have tried the normal TX200 tips and they where not that comfortable as the stock silicon. The Spintips could also be an alternative.

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #994 of 1,127
  How did you get a complimentary pair?
I still planning to get the newer comply tips. I have tried the normal TX100 tips and they where not that comfortable as the stock silicon. The Spintips could also be an alternative.

I received older stock when I bought the T20s a week or so ago (see earlier posting) and RHA kindly provided the Complys which weren't part of the older package.

The Complys are TSX-200s

Mar 22, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #997 of 1,127
  Hi all.

I'm looking to upgrade from my MA750i's. I've been thinking of the T20i's and the Shure SE315's. Anyone able to help me out?

TIA

If you loved the ma750s, I'm extremely certain you'll enjoy the T20s at it is a noticeable upgrade. Can't speak for the Shures tho. But I've had the T20s for quite a while now and I can tell you that i have no intention of upgrading or switching earphones at all. Highly recommended.

Mar 27, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #998 of 1,127
Hello headfiers,

Im currently backreading this thread (@page 41 atm), because soundwise I am MORE THAN SATISFIED this the T20!
I love the Sound! Great bassimpact, a deep bass I never experienced with IEMs before, and a wonderful perfect resolution and accuracy!
And also that they arent harsh or sibilant at all <3 just wonderful.

But what I really dont like are the memory wire, its finicky (for me) and I rather would like to wear the straight down, or atleast have a wire not so thick/stiff.

Does anyone know any alternative with nearly the same soundsignature, but not the cable problem I have, below 250€ ?
(if it doesnt fit here, just PM me please)

(I have tried out the Vmoda ZN -> Cable too sticky. The 1More Triple -> a tiny bit too less impact, not so much deep bass... The 1More Quads seem to have even less bassimpact.. sadly)

edit:
Read the whole thread, bought the Sennheiser IE80, will try them out, if there isnt any other alternative, I have to stick to the T20...

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:03 AM Post #1,000 of 1,127

Mine too, memory cable is completely horrid. I guess contacting RHA for a replacement is the best idea but I don't want to be without them. 

I had mine replaced under warranty too. One of the memory wires broke at the angle point. RHA asked me to send them in and got a brand-new replacement, had to be without them for a week (live in The Netherlands). However, the cable seems to wear off again unfortunately. I always use the case to carry them with me when not using them.

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #1,004 of 1,127
Nobody but you can make the choice. Go with what you like. I haven't heard the Noble, but the 535 and T20 have very different signatures. I think it would be nearly impossible to like them both.

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #1,005 of 1,127
I was considering to buy SE535 or Noble Savanna until I heard of the T20i black..

Any suggestions what to do? My source is an iPhone 6S.

my advice:
read many many reviews, get a feel how trustable the reviews are (and by trustable I mean, if you were them, would you also express the review like them? since everybody feels different what is bassy and whats neutral and whats not)
Maybe try to get direct comparisons

If possible, order all of those which are in your selection, try them out, and there you go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back