RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions
Dec 25, 2015 at 12:44 AM Post #556 of 1,127
Is it worth selling my rha ma750 and Fiio EX1 to fund the rha T20? I find it redundant to have both earphones, but I am not sure if it's worth the hassle of selling them if the rha T20 is only a little better.

I found T20 a significant improvement over MA750. I'd keep the EX1, though. They've got a very unique presentation IMHO. I auditioned it, and it's on my shortlist to purchase soon.

I agree. If you have to, sell the ma750. The T20 is a clear uograde over the MA750 for sure. At the very least, keep the Ex1 till you've used both for a time and are confident to make a as to sell it. I have all 3 and I've kept both, and gave the ma750 to my bro. :beyersmile:

Dec 25, 2015 at 1:06 AM Post #557 of 1,127
Is it worth selling my rha ma750 and Fiio EX1 to fund the rha T20? I find it redundant to have both earphones, but I am not sure if it's worth the hassle of selling them if the rha T20 is only a little better.

Much better. I also have both. The EX-1 should be kept, agree with the previous posters. Had all three, sold 750. The 750 is great but redundant if you have the T20.

Cheers,
K

Dec 25, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #559 of 1,127
Thanks for the replies everyone! I read some more reviews on the T20 and I think I'm just going to save up some money for a multi-driver iem and keep my current iems.

The T20 is a huge jump from the already great 750. I had thr same question, whether it was worth the upgrade. I actually feel the T20 is a better value than the 750 even though its double the price. At its price, I think it's very hard to do better. Due to its dual coil technology, it is in effect a dual driver IEM. It employs a crossover to send the lows and miss to one coil of the driver and the highs to the other coil. I think this contributes to the coherency of the sound.

Dec 25, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #560 of 1,127
The T20 is a huge jump from the already great 750. I had thr same question, whether it was worth the upgrade. I actually feel the T20 is a better value than the 750 even though its double the price. At its price, I think it's very hard to do better. Due to its dual coil technology, it is in effect a dual driver IEM. It employs a crossover to send the lows and miss to one coil of the driver and the highs to the other coil. I think this contributes to the coherency of the sound.

It's so hard to decide. On the one hand, I can't afford to spend too much. On the other hand, I'm afraid that I won't be satisfied with the T20 and just want to upgrade which means I will take a lost on selling a used IEM.

Dec 25, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #561 of 1,127
I've had my T20s for almost a week now and I'm thoroughly enjoying them. Sound wise I think they are incredible. Design and fit can be questionable at times. Once they fit, though, they're great!

Sent from my Moto X Pure

Dec 27, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #563 of 1,127
I tried Sony buds, spinfit but I still don't get the isolation.... Any help on this?

Comply foams work well, I think they are the 200 size, but you should double check. The foam tips they come with were way too large and firm for me. I also bought an off brand of foam tips, Veritas, on Amazon and they work well and are cheaper than comply. They make two sizes, you want the larger.

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #565 of 1,127
So, I read that the Alfa Genus filters work on the T20. Anyone try?? They are not very expensive for a pair... http://rockjawaudio.com/products/alfa-genus-tuning-filters-3x?variant=1938622020

Seemingly good to have more options or extras to experiment with :)

Dec 27, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #566 of 1,127
I'm thinking of getting the t20i soon. I recently got the klipsch x11i, but, I'm wanting more bass and lower ohms. Would the t20i be good with rock and indie rock? I am also looking at possibly the sure se425 or westone w30. But I'm not sure about those yet.

Dec 28, 2015 at 7:52 AM Post #567 of 1,127
I'm thinking of getting the t20i soon. I recently got the klipsch x11i, but, I'm wanting more bass and lower ohms. Would the t20i be good with rock and indie rock? I am also looking at possibly the sure se425 or westone w30. But I'm not sure about those yet.

T20 is an excellent all-arounder.  I use them for just the kind of music you describe.  Works very well.  They very very top end is rolled off just slightly, taking the edge off of rough recordings (sometimes indie can be not the most refined sound).  You won't be disappointed.

Dec 28, 2015 at 8:02 AM Post #568 of 1,127
Thank you, my x11i don't have that good of bass detail kinda.
T20 is an excellent all-arounder.  I use them for just the kind of music you describe.  Works very well.  They very very top end is rolled off just slightly, taking the edge off of rough recordings (sometimes indie can be not the most refined sound).  You won't be disappointed.

Dec 28, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #569 of 1,127
Have you ever used the other iems I mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back