RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS
May 22, 2015 at 10:53 PM Post #77 of 114

T10i is not worth it.

You have to decide what is worth it to you. We are not in your position and can't tell you what to do. Good luck.

Thank you very much.
With the information I acquired of you, I can choose between the Shure SE425 or SE535 shure.
Tomorrow I buy one !!
Tomorrow to inform you which bought.
Thank you.

May 23, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #78 of 114
Sound is different to everybodys ears, I personally love the T10i over my V Moda M100 & Bowers & Wilkins P7, but with every type of genre theres a headphone or earphone that sounds better with it. Also the sound changes with the device you use and if you use a AMP or DAC, so what i'd recommend is try to get your hands on a tester pair use them for a while then you can decide which ones you like. And as for my experience with the Shures, i've had the SE425 for 2 weeks I didn't enjoy them as much. So I returned them purchased the T10i and now im in love with them, my main genre is EDM tho. Set up is, HTC ONE M9, Cayin C5 Amp and T10i using poweramp on my phone, fell in love with the sound in seconds. So best to try out the earphone first then decide :). Happy Listening

May 23, 2015 at 6:46 PM Post #79 of 114
Sound is different to everybodys ears, I personally love the T10i over my V Moda M100 & Bowers & Wilkins P7, but with every type of genre theres a headphone or earphone that sounds better with it. Also the sound changes with the device you use and if you use a AMP or DAC, so what i'd recommend is try to get your hands on a tester pair use them for a while then you can decide which ones you like. And as for my experience with the Shures, i've had the SE425 for 2 weeks I didn't enjoy them as much. So I returned them purchased the T10i and now im in love with them, my main genre is EDM tho. Set up is, HTC ONE M9, Cayin C5 Amp and T10i using poweramp on my phone, fell in love with the sound in seconds. So best to try out the earphone first then decide
smily_headphones1.gif
. Happy Listening

From your user ID "Hardstyle" it seems that you like Hardstyle. The SE425 sounds awful with EDM to me. 

May 23, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #80 of 114
Sound is different to everybodys ears, I personally love the T10i over my V Moda M100 & Bowers & Wilkins P7, but with every type of genre theres a headphone or earphone that sounds better with it. Also the sound changes with the device you use and if you use a AMP or DAC, so what i'd recommend is try to get your hands on a tester pair use them for a while then you can decide which ones you like. And as for my experience with the Shures, i've had the SE425 for 2 weeks I didn't enjoy them as much. So I returned them purchased the T10i and now im in love with them, my main genre is EDM tho. Set up is, HTC ONE M9, Cayin C5 Amp and T10i using poweramp on my phone, fell in love with the sound in seconds. So best to try out the earphone first then decide
smily_headphones1.gif
. Happy Listening

Hello Friend,
I now buy Shure SE535 Cl, the same was used.
Shure SE535 $ 468.43 - came full kit, so missed the device almenta and decreases the volume.
The t10i at your option would be better than the SE535 used shure?

May 23, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #81 of 114
  Hmm... I hope someone else can comment on this. I don't know.. I mean se535 is probably worth that price. The t10i is never going to be worth $385 in my opinion... I still wish you could look online for something.

Hello Friend,
I am with my Shure SE535 Cl, it is used more has a very good sound,
I not have anything to complain about the sound,
my fear is now based on time, his useful life would be how long?
I'm hoping that it lasts too long.
I spent a lot of photographs here it. I made up loan in the bank.

May 23, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #82 of 114

Sorry I havent heard the T10 before.

Hello Friend,
I'm happy with my Shure SE535, it has a beautiful sound, a phone that proves to be durable, my fear is that spent so much, so much, that it does not guarantee, in his view think it's worth buying shure SE535 used?
the value shure SE535 used was equal shure the new SE425. I ended up buying the most used. I hope to have much luck with it. srsrs

May 23, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #83 of 114

I was just typing the same thing. 

I have the 425s as well and they have a particular sound to them. You need to demo them first.

Hello Friend,
I inform you that just bought the Shure SE535 Cl used. rsrsr
Sera I did a good deal? his value was the same as shure 425.
let's hope it lasts. lol
Vlw the tip

May 23, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #84 of 114

I would personally go for the RHA's, but then again I'm a bass head (just a little). I'm not sure I agree with you when it comes to the se425's being "neutral" from my own personal experience with them. There are some sources that actually downplay the bass response of the RHA's (ex: http://www.bestheadphonesreview.net/rha-t10i-in-ear-headphones/), and others that describe them as "earphones that can handle thumping bass" (ex: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2368361,00.asp). I think it really comes down a lot to personal preference. The RHA's do hit a little bit harder when it comes to bass, but the se425's aren't lacking either. I apologize in advanced, I'm sure this probably didn't make your decision any easier lol. 
tongue.gif

Hello Friend,
in the end I ended up buying a headset used the Shure SE535, very good sound,
Met my espequitativas, my fear is if it is durable, since it does not have guarantee, and spent a lot of money.
if you think it was a pretty buy or a bad buy?

May 23, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #85 of 114
I can't say if it was a good buy or not, but I will say that based on my listening experience with the t10i, and the full price of the se535, I think you made a good choice. Shure se535 retailed for around $500 usd. You can get it cheaper now for that price, but some people still paid that much when it first came out. People liked the Shure se535. The t10i had a lot of mixed reviews even at the $200 price point. I did not like them at all. $384 was a complete rip for those earphones. I was just concerned about the warranty for you on the se535. Based on reviews though the only thing that seems to go wrong is the cable so be sure to take care of the cable. I think the earphones themselves should last you a long time.

I hope you are happy with your choice.

May 23, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #86 of 114
  I can't say if it was a good buy or not, but I will say that based on my listening experience with the t10i, and the full price of the se535, I think you made a good choice. Shure se535 retailed for around $500 usd. You can get it cheaper now for that price, but some people still paid that much when it first came out. People liked the Shure se535. The t10i had a lot of mixed reviews even at the $200 price point. I did not like them at all. $384 was a complete rip for those earphones. I was just concerned about the warranty for you on the se535. Based on reviews though the only thing that seems to go wrong is the cable so be sure to take care of the cable. I think the earphones themselves should last you a long time.

I hope you are happy with your choice.

I am very Feiz, friend.
I'll take care of him like a father takes care of his only son. PRRS
with the help of you here on the site, I think I was more confident in purchasing.
do you think I'd better have bought the Shure SE425 again? It was the same price as the Shure SE535 used.

May 24, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #89 of 114

Hello Friend,
I'm happy with my Shure SE535, it has a beautiful sound, a phone that proves to be durable, my fear is that spent so much, so much, that it does not guarantee, in his view think it's worth buying shure SE535 used?
the value shure SE535 used was equal shure the new SE425. I ended up buying the most used. I hope to have much luck with it. srsrs

Glad you enjoy them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back