RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS
Apr 2, 2015 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 114

comfortPlox

100+ Head-Fier
In terms of sound quality and comfort how do the RHA T10is compare to Shure IEMS??

More specifically: RHA T10i compared to Shure se215 LTD

Help out a junior audiophile.

May 10, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #2 of 114
Hello guys, I'm thinking of buying a phone, as I live in Brazil, the headphones are very expensive due to the tax rate,

Kef m200 or Shure SE425 or RHA T10I?

What should I buy?
Remember that these values can buy a B & W C5 Or M750 RHA,
Who has shure indicates the handset or better to buy the RHA T10I or Kef M200?
vlw
If Shure 425-2-year warranty
RHA - T10i - 3 year warranty
RHA MA750i - 3 year warranty
C5 from Bowers & Wilkins - 2 years warranty

May 10, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #3 of 114
If you want a neutral sound go with se425 or ma750i. If you want bass with lack of high quality sound, but great build and comfort, go with RHA t10i. I have not tried the C5

Hope this helps.

May 10, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #4 of 114
  If you want a neutral sound go with se425 or ma750i. If you want bass with lack of high quality sound, but great build and comfort, go with RHA t10i. I have not try the C5

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the information.

If the T10i RHA - is best in severe and comfort?
Shure SE425 is already the most neutral in the harmony of music and with more quality than the RHA?
I was buying the RHA T10I, more falram that the best would be the Shure SE425 due to have two drivers and the sound is much better.
I'll use the headset on day between work and home, and in service, it'll take him a pordia 8 hours in auvido. in this case vc indicate me what to buy?

May 10, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #5 of 114
Do you like bass? If you don't love bass then don't get the RHA t10. I'm sure the se425 will be a way better IEM. I have tried the RHA t10i, and I did not like it at all. I have not tried the se425, but I'm sure it has great sound quality.

What sound do you prefer?

May 10, 2015 at 8:45 PM Post #6 of 114
  Do you like bass? If you don't love bass then don't get the RHA t10. I'm sure the se425 will be a way better IEM. I have tried the RHA t10i, and I did not like it at all. I have not tried the se425, but I'm sure it has great sound quality.

I like Rock, Reggae and Jazz & blues,
Slipknot or Johnny Winter or Ministry of dubstep sound to ....
Hop rap .. For a style of music so, what u indicate the purchase?
Use on an iPod touch 4th generation.

May 10, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #7 of 114

A neutral phone would be the AKG MK 240II - I think he otimo phone, got him to watch anime and seires on my computer.
and on the day I wore a MIE2i bose with a silicone tips that I put to become equal to an in ear, they broke more than two months, since I can not find a phone, more im several kkk
more'm shure SE425 between the RHA and the T10i,
I do not know very well about what is neutral on a handset or with very severe.

May 10, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #9 of 114
  Don't get the t10i. Get 750i or se425. I hope this helps.

Hello sir, good night.
I will look more and eperar to find someone selling the Shure SE535.
Tomorrow will the apple store if they give me a discount caught the RHA750.
If you will not have to cry for discount SE425 or SE535.
Obrigado.Muito thanks for the info.

May 14, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #10 of 114
  If you want a neutral sound go with se425 or ma750i. If you want bass with lack of high quality sound, but great build and comfort, go with RHA t10i. I have not tried the C5

Hope this helps.

I would personally go for the RHA's, but then again I'm a bass head (just a little). I'm not sure I agree with you when it comes to the se425's being "neutral" from my own personal experience with them. There are some sources that actually downplay the bass response of the RHA's (ex: http://www.bestheadphonesreview.net/rha-t10i-in-ear-headphones/), and others that describe them as "earphones that can handle thumping bass" (ex: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2368361,00.asp). I think it really comes down a lot to personal preference. The RHA's do hit a little bit harder when it comes to bass, but the se425's aren't lacking either. I apologize in advanced, I'm sure this probably didn't make your decision any easier lol. 
tongue.gif

May 14, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #12 of 114
  ^ Thanks for the input. I have not actually tried the se425. I'm just going based off reviews. How did you like it? I heard that it lacked bass?

Well I don't think it really lacks bass. They are both high quality products. In a side by side comparison, the RHA's seem to just have a slightly more powerful bass response, in my opinion. If you aren't particularly looking for anything exceptionally bass heavy , the se425's will do just fine!

May 14, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #13 of 114
Do they both sound similar to you in terms of quality? I had the RHA t10, and it sounded very low quality to me compared to other earphones. It was like a better version of Beats if I must go there.

May 14, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #14 of 114

I would personally go for the RHA's, but then again I'm a bass head (just a little). I'm not sure I agree with you when it comes to the se425's being "neutral" from my own personal experience with them. There are some sources that actually downplay the bass response of the RHA's (ex: http://www.bestheadphonesreview.net/rha-t10i-in-ear-headphones/), and others that describe them as "earphones that can handle thumping bass" (ex: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2368361,00.asp). I think it really comes down a lot to personal preference. The RHA's do hit a little bit harder when it comes to bass, but the se425's aren't lacking either. I apologize in advanced, I'm sure this probably didn't make your decision any easier lol. 
tongue.gif

Hello good evening,
I have to know how to choose the right phone, because in Brazil the headphones are expensive,
the value of the handset RHA T10I in Brazil cost $ 406.53
the SE425 shure costs $ 416.29.
With the prices are high, I have to buy the best.
over which one is better?
listen music: dubstep, rock, blues, jazz and electronic dance ..
Please help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back