RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS
May 14, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #19 of 114
  Do they both sound similar to you in terms of quality? I had the RHA t10, and it sounded very low quality to me compared to other earphones. It was like a better version of Beats if I must go there.

With its esperiencia the RHA t10i, you indicate which receiver, T1oi or shure se425?
as both are expensive, so I can choose one.

May 14, 2015 at 9:36 PM Post #24 of 114

I like Rock, Reggae and Jazz & blues,
Slipknot or Johnny Winter or Ministry of dubstep sound to ....
Hop rap .. For a style of music so, what u indicate the purchase?
Use on an iPod touch 4th generation.

Jazz and Blues - Silky smooth on the SE425s
Rock - Not as engaging due to the overall lack of speed
EDM/Hip Hop - Definitely not a good look on the SE425s.

Coming from someone who has owned the 215,315,425, and 535s I would like to think my descriptions are pretty accurate with this one. 

May 14, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #25 of 114
I think if you are fine with sacrificing a little bit of quality (less bass response) when listening to bass heavy music (ex: rap/hip hop/dubstep/ some rock), you will enjoy the SE425's. They are a bit more well rounded and sound pretty good with just about any genre of music. It sounds like you listen to a variety of genres.

I don't know how else to describe it, but the RHA's sound a little bit "clubby" or "electronic" - this is not probably how you want to listen to jazz, blues, etc. The RHA's will probably sound a bit better when listening to rap/hip hop/ dubstep, but may be less than optimal for the others that were mentioned above.

The SE425's are most likely your best bet.

May 14, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #28 of 114

Jazz and Blues - Silky smooth on the SE425s
Rock - Not as engaging due to the overall lack of speed
EDM/Hip Hop - Definitely not a good look on the SE425s.

Coming from someone who has owned the 215,315,425, and 535s I would like to think my descriptions are pretty accurate with this one. 

Thank you for the information.
I do not know now what I must phone comprar.rsrs
RHA t10 Vs Shure SE425, think of several voting should still make shure SE425 purchase.
Despite the RHA t10i is unbreakable and another 3-year warranty.

May 14, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #29 of 114
  I think if you are fine with sacrificing a little bit of quality (less bass response) when listening to bass heavy music (ex: rap/hip hop/dubstep/ some rock), you will enjoy the SE425's. They are a bit more well rounded and sound pretty good with just about any genre of music. It sounds like you listen to a variety of genres.

I don't know how else to describe it, but the RHA's sound a little bit "clubby" or "electronic" - this is not probably how you want to listen to jazz, blues, etc. The RHA's will probably sound a bit better when listening to rap/hip hop/ dubstep, but may be less than optimal for the others that were mentioned above.

The SE425's are most likely your best bet.

I'm starting to think about spending another poquinho and buy the shue SE425.
Thanks for the tip.

May 14, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #30 of 114

I do not know now what I must phone comprar.rsrs
RHA t10 Vs Shure SE425, think of several voting should still make shure SE425 purchase.
Despite the RHA t10i is unbreakable and another 3-year warranty.

I have not listened to the T10 before so I can't comment but most people here seem to prefer the SE425s.

Are these 2 your only choices?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back