RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS
May 24, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #92 of 114

Good on you man.

Shure iem generally very durable. Now don't worry about price just enjoy music. 
smile.gif

Hello Friend.
Thank you for municipalities,
Ja'm with him in the ear 20 hours. lol living in another world with these IMEs.
Thank you for information.

May 28, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #93 of 114
From your user ID "Hardstyle" it seems that you like Hardstyle. The SE425 sounds awful with EDM to me. 
. Yeah i've noticed that they sounded nice with vocals tho, but because EDM is my main genre I listen to I personally enjoyed the T10i much more, but everyone has different hearing so maybe I can't really say one is better than the other because they both are good iems it's just preference :)

May 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM Post #94 of 114
Hello Friend,

I now buy Shure SE535 Cl, the same was used.

Shure SE535 $ 468.43 - came full kit, so missed the device almenta and decreases the volume.
The t10i at your option would be better than the SE535 used shure?
. I can't really say because I havent listened to the SE535 but for me personally I did enjoy the T10i over the SE425 but thats my ears and the genre I listened to, but I see you went for the Shures so happy listening and hope you enjoy them :)

May 28, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #96 of 114
I've listened to the se215's, and I think they are quite good for the price. I have never listened to MA750s, but i've heard they are more neutral. Some people do recommend them over the se215s, but I have never listened to them so I can't comment on how they sound. I did like the se215 though.

May 28, 2015 at 9:56 PM Post #97 of 114
. I can't really say because I havent listened to the SE535 but for me personally I did enjoy the T10i over the SE425 but thats my ears and the genre I listened to, but I see you went for the Shures so happy listening and hope you enjoy them
smily_headphones1.gif

Hello Friend,
I'm using in ear to 5 days, so far I'm happy with them, but still I am not 100% sure if the same are meeting my expectations, I think this with a wheezing sound.
Use device is an iPod touch, the sound does not this 100% legal.
To be used will be that of the driver in this ear with bad sound?
Until Saturday I see the phone this good or not,

May 29, 2015 at 7:12 AM Post #100 of 114
. Im not sure how to tell if the Shures are original or not but if they are sounding good most likely they are, but for the wheezing sound you could try to use a headphone amplifier. Is there any distortion when a heavy bass hits or at high volume?

Hello Friend,
In the case when I increase the volume of the same wheezing printing.
  The cymbals sound louder than other sounds, and so I'm not feeling leveling the sound of harmony.
when the singer talking about is like having a noise at the end of every sentence.
I think to be one in the same ear used to this already with some noise in the driver ..
Each day use a different tip, to see if any does this feeling come out and let the cleaner sound.
vlw friend

May 29, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #101 of 114
Hello Friend,
In the case when I increase the volume of the same wheezing printing.

The cymbals sound louder than other sounds, and so I'm not feeling leveling the sound of harmony.
when the singer talking about is like having a noise at the end of every sentence.

I think to be one in the same ear used to this already with some noise in the driver ..
Each day use a different tip, to see if any does this feeling come out and let the cleaner sound.
vlw friend
. Im really not sure what this sound may be, you could try using an amplifier or using a equailiser to even out the sound, but it may be best to ask somebody the has experience with Shure products, sorry that I can't help much. You may also have gotten a faulty pair but hopefully thats not the case

May 29, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #102 of 114
. Im really not sure what this sound may be, you could try using an amplifier or using a equailiser to even out the sound, but it may be best to ask somebody the has experience with Shure products, sorry that I can't help much. You may also have gotten a faulty pair but hopefully thats not the case

Thank you for the information,
Today I think I hit the equalization, noise she was hearing I think it came out,
tomorrow will listen all day, I'll see if it it's all ok it.
Thank you friend tip.

May 31, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #104 of 114
. All good, let me know if you need any more help.
smily_headphones1.gif

Hello Friend,
I was reading:http://www.head-fi.org/t/546077/my-meticulously-tweaked-eq-settings-for-shure-se535-westone-3-westone-4
And based on what was described, I am applying in my EQ, I think a little better, or much better,
This weekend, stud much studying in my ear, was thinking of buying an amplifier, because with them I bleed my ears with great sound quality. rsrrs
In your ear in the same distorts the equalizer ??
Thank you.

May 31, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #105 of 114
Hello Friend,
I was reading:http://www.head-fi.org/t/546077/my-meticulously-tweaked-eq-settings-for-shure-se535-westone-3-westone-4
And based on what was described, I am applying in my EQ, I think a little better, or much better,
This weekend, stud much studying in my ear, was thinking of buying an amplifier, because with them I bleed my ears with great sound quality. rsrrs
In your ear in the same distorts the equalizer ??
Thank you.
. I don't get any distortion but with the T10i, I use an amplifier because I felt that it wasnt peforming at its best. And I use the EQ just for minor tweaks in sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back