RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread
Aug 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #437 of 474

I too found it odd. Here the bend is in its current state.

Update: Now no longer getting sound at all from one ear after another trip and some more bending

Aug 7, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #438 of 474
Damn that's crazy. Sorry to read. They are built like a tank, how was the rest of the package? Do they seem legit or possible knockoff? Maybe you can take it somewhere to get it fixed? Or one of the vendors here can put a new cable on it for you? If you like them... Rha is a great company, maybe they will repair it for you for a nominal fee? Id try contacting them too for that.

Aug 7, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #439 of 474
Damn that's crazy. Sorry to read. They are built like a tank, how was the rest of the package? Do they seem legit or possible knockoff? Maybe you can take it somewhere to get it fixed? Or one of the vendors here can put a new cable on it for you? If you like them... Rha is a great company, maybe they will repair it for you for a nominal fee? Id try contacting them too for that.

Everything else seems built like a tank - same awesome case I've seen everyone else have, valid serial number on the back of the packaging. I'll see if I can pay for a repair, but I'm disappointed to have both of my pairs - m100s and t10is - in repair at the same time. Can't stand the terrible sound of my hdj-1500s for very long, was hoping to have a week of good sound :c

Aug 21, 2015 at 4:34 AM Post #443 of 474
So I've had these for just a few weeks and I'm getting creasing in the right wire, any one else getting this?
Customer service say its just wear and tear, but its only occurring on one side...

Sep 18, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #447 of 474
Hey guys, you know how a lot of you have been wanting an RHA that wasn't too bassy?

Well, it finally happened!  
smile.gif
   http://www.head-fi.org/t/781361/rha-s500i-impressions-thread

Oct 4, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #448 of 474
I bought a set T10i a while ago and they became my favorite headphones.
I guess i must be a basshead :wink:)
But the most ****ty thing happened while i was moving to another house. A box with some of my audio toys got lost, including all the stuff that came with the T10i. And even after a lot of searching on google, i could not find the parts to replace.
So i mailed RHA if i could buy the missing part from them.

The reply i got from RHA was amazing to me, " no worries will take care of you".........
And yesterday i received a complete set of the accessoiries that came with my set T10i.

I have not ever experienced a customerservice being so quick and fast to help their customers.
Really really awesome!
+10000000 for RHA.

Just wanted to share :thumbsup:

Jan 4, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #450 of 474
Hi guys,

I bought rha t10i recently after reading a lot of reviews compaired them with t20i, a choice that don't matter with cash, but obviously for their caracteristics...

I'm new on the audiophilia planet...and understand just a few things about it...

I'd ask you wich could be the most relevant DAP for these "badboys" IEM??
Anything around 4-500 dollars/euro.

Would match better fiio or Ibasso? Or anything else...
Thanks in advance0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back