RHA MA-750i Review
Sep 22, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #364 of 382
how long will the 400 last if I take proper care of them?

well with carefull care, i would like to think along time.  i do love how the 400's sound butthe 750 is avery very sturdy product.  it sounds good too very good but not as good at the 400.

honestly both are good options depending on what it is your looking for.

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #370 of 382
These headphones sound great but they are garbage.

Do Not Buy.

I bought mine in Oct 2016 and I have had to replace them twice via the warranty already. I really thought they were going to be different but they aren't. The first pair I had, the gray sheathing started to pull loose at a few places. This continued until the ground wire was exposed. At that point I only had them a few months so I contacted their warranty replacement team. After giving them a photo of my receipt and the headphones, they sent me a new pair.

This pair lasted about the same time period and the gray sheathing again started to pull away, but this time the stainless steel ear bud also popped apart...only held together by glue. The wire finally snapped and the bud was left unusable.

Again I contact the warranty team and they replaced them again.

I tried to request the next pair up to avoid these issues, instead they sent me a warranty snippet and said they would be happy to keep replacing them over the next 2.5 years. I would have even paid the difference for the upgrade.

I would love to post a photo but apparently I don't have the permissions necessary.

john

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #371 of 382
RHA

I've had the pleasure of owning a pair of the 750's for a while now and could I just point out that I am robbing your company blind.... these easily weigh in at double the cost on sound alone. Then there's the Trojan like build and the beauty of the product... also reading through the thread how you deal with customer's, reinforces trust in your brand. I cannot wait until the next RHA product!!

mark2410

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #372 of 382
mark2410

I love the fact you have stuck to the thread and helped fellow headfi'ers with our beloved bit of kit! I totally agree with your comments and they marry brilliantly with metal music. My wife is a true skeptic (especially when it comes to spending money on myself!!:)) but after listening to sounds of silence by David Draman, I have not seen my earphones since!

I'll also note that these do not require amplification... I use them on my HTC M8 everyday with no bother.

stuart10031 I am sorry you have had such problems, a few other people have also stated similar woes, but due to the nature of IEM's, being portable etc (not that this may be the particular case) they wear a lot faster, rubbing on zips, bags, being squashed in pockets. This also appears to be the case with the 'I' version... another point on any headphone.

If I can give feedback on this wonderful product to fellow Fi'ers please post below!

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #373 of 382
@mark2410

I love the fact you have stuck to the thread and helped fellow headfi'ers with our beloved bit of kit! I totally agree with your comments and they marry brilliantly with metal music. My wife is a true skeptic (especially when it comes to spending money on myself!!
smily_headphones1.gif
) but after listening to sounds of silence by David Draman, I have not seen my earphones since!

I'll also note that these do not require amplification... I use them on my HTC M8 everyday with no bother.

well i like to keep an eye on my threads if i can, if someone @'s me or quotes me then i git an email so i can pop in and answer stuff if needs be.

Mar 27, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #374 of 382
  These headphones sound great but they are garbage.

Do Not Buy.

I bought mine in Oct 2016 and I have had to replace them twice via the warranty already. I really thought they were going to be different but they aren't. The first pair I had, the gray sheathing started to pull loose at a few places. This continued until the ground wire was exposed. At that point I only had them a few months so I contacted their warranty replacement team. After giving them a photo of my receipt and the headphones, they sent me a new pair.

This pair lasted about the same time period and the gray sheathing again started to pull away, but this time the stainless steel ear bud also popped apart...only held together by glue. The wire finally snapped and the bud was left unusable.

Again I contact the warranty team and they replaced them again.

I tried to request the next pair up to avoid these issues, instead they sent me a warranty snippet and said they would be happy to keep replacing them over the next 2.5 years. I would have even paid the difference for the upgrade.

I would love to post a photo but apparently I don't have the permissions necessary.

john

I would just like to say how sorry I am for any inconvenience caused during your experience with RHA. I fully appreciate that under these circumstances the high standards we aspire to have fallen below what is expected. We’re extremely proud of both the sound and build quality of our headphones, so I fully understand your frustration and can assure you we share your disappointment when a product develops a fault. You’re of course covered under our extended 3-year warranty, and as such, we were more than happy to issue a replacement. I’m confident you won’t experience the same issue again with this replacement.

Our Customer Support team would, of course, be more than happy to discuss your experience in further detail, and try and get as much information as possible regarding the use and storage of your headphones. Please don’t hesitate to contact them here.

Thanks,
Calum  

Mar 27, 2017 at 5:41 AM Post #375 of 382
@RHA

I've had the pleasure of owning a pair of the 750's for a while now and could I just point out that I am robbing your company blind.... these easily weigh in at double the cost on sound alone. Then there's the Trojan like build and the beauty of the product... also reading through the thread how you deal with customer's, reinforces trust in your brand. I cannot wait until the next RHA product!!

@mark2410

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your MA750's! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back