RHA MA-750i Review
Jul 1, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #316 of 382
Have any of you guys had problems with your ma750/750i cables falling apart?

I have spent the last hour scrolling the reviews on several amazons and many seem to have some trouble with the cables durability.... This seems to be even more present on the "i" version. It seems many of the tear of the cables happen near the volume controller....

Is this a common thing or are they just isolated cases?

doesn't happen on mine, it depends on how the user treats the hp

Jul 2, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #318 of 382
Have any of you guys had problems with your ma750/750i cables falling apart?

I have spent the last hour scrolling the reviews on several amazons and many seem to have some trouble with the cables durability.... This seems to be even more present on the "i" version. It seems many of the tear of the cables happen near the volume controller....

Is this a common thing or are they just isolated cases?

yeah, in my experience the people who break earphones repeatedly break them no matter what they are.  cases exist for a reason, you dont use them and just stuff things in your pocket, things break.

Jul 2, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #319 of 382
yeah, in my experience the people who break earphones repeatedly break them no matter what they are.  cases exist for a reason, you dont use them and just stuff things in your pocket, things break.

I think that's true for the most part, although there are some models with a faulty design, the 750 not being one of them. Virtually everyone who owned the full size Senn 580 had failure due to badly designed cable connectors, including me, no matter how gently they handled them. Senn provided free repair even after the warranty expired as they knew the design was at fault

Jul 6, 2016 at 2:17 AM Post #320 of 382
Question for fellow RHA owners;

Not sure if I have small ear canals.. but the foam tips seem absolutely huge. And they don't seem to compress at all when rolling them like the complys. Any tips on inserting these?

When I'm able to get them in, I love the sound they provide. Way better than complys. Not sure why or how.. maybe I'm inserting the complys too deep and it's muffling the sound.

Just wish they RHA made smaller foam tips they seem 100 times more durable and sound better.

Jul 6, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #321 of 382
Question for fellow RHA owners;

Not sure if I have small ear canals.. but the foam tips seem absolutely huge. And they don't seem to compress at all when rolling them like the complys. Any tips on inserting these?

When I'm able to get them in, I love the sound they provide. Way better than complys. Not sure why or how.. maybe I'm inserting the complys too deep and it's muffling the sound.

Just wish they RHA made smaller foam tips they seem 100 times more durable and sound better.

Gotta break them in. They now discontinued their foam tips and have reverted to Comply.

===============

On an unrelated note, shoutout to the RHA support staff: I was expecting to ship my headphones in before getting them fixed. They went above and beyond, offering to supply with me a replacement before I even ship them out.

Now, if only their T20 had a removable cable, I'd buy it without a single hesitation. Nonetheless, kudos to their customer service.

Jul 6, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #322 of 382
Interesting that they discontinued their foam tips.. maybe a licensing deal with comply. So they now include the comply 200s?

The comply 200s seem a bit small for the nozzles; impossible to get them off without ripping them. Has anyone tried comply 300?

Jul 6, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #323 of 382
Yep, completely agree re RHA customer service. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Now if only Mobile Phone operators would take note how to interact with their clients!!

Jul 6, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #324 of 382
  Yep, completely agree re RHA customer service. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Now if only Mobile Phone operators would take note how to interact with their clients!!

Yeah, and on the same day, hell freezes over and pigs start flying.

Jul 11, 2016 at 9:44 PM Post #325 of 382
Got these for my grandpa recently. He loves them for use with ipad. I particularly dislike iems. Prefer earbuds more.

Jul 12, 2016 at 6:00 AM Post #326 of 382
Interesting that they discontinued their foam tips.. maybe a licensing deal with comply. So they now include the comply 200s?

The comply 200s seem a bit small for the nozzles; impossible to get them off without ripping them. Has anyone tried comply 300?

RHA and comply made a deal and the MA750i will come with comply tips in the future. They provide s200: http://www.complyfoam.com/ma750i/

I got 2 pair of theese and they fit perfectly on my 750i

Jul 12, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #327 of 382

Users who are viewing this thread

Back