RHA MA-750i Review
Jun 13, 2016 at 5:51 PM Post #301 of 382

We have authoriesed distributor of Apple that have the same design as Apple stores and most of the stuff that available in Apple stores are there but not RHA :frowning2:

I saw RHA MA750i in site that called accessoryjack that selling at a reasonable price but the warranty is only 1 year and not 3 years because they are not authoriesed distributor.

i know the chaps at http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/earphones/shopby/rha.html
 they will send things to israel and remember when you look at their prices they will include UK VAT which you would be eligable to have removed, though i dont know what the postage would add.

Jun 15, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #304 of 382
the 750i does things quite good and should have more appearance to promote it

Jun 17, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #305 of 382
Hi guys.... I am on the verge of getting a rha product butbi have a doubt.... How usefull is the volume controller....?

I mostly listen to music on my android phones and on my ipad air 2.... The difference between the 750 and the 750i goes around 10 euros.... I wqs thinking of getting the 750 but im affraid i might regret skipping the volume controller just to save 10 euros.... What do you guys think? :D

I know this is something i should decide based on my personal needs and likings but lets share.... :D

Do you guys use your volume controllers\mics a lot? Or its a feature that its not used that often?

Cheers

Jun 17, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #306 of 382
Hi guys.... I am on the verge of getting a rha product butbi have a doubt.... How usefull is the volume controller....?

I mostly listen to music on my android phones and on my ipad air 2.... The difference between the 750 and the 750i goes around 10 euros.... I wqs thinking of getting the 750 but im affraid i might regret skipping the volume controller just to save 10 euros.... What do you guys think? :D

I know this is something i should decide based on my personal needs and likings but lets share.... :D

Do you guys use your volume controllers\mics a lot? Or its a feature that its not used that often?

Cheers

irony i never used my 750 on my phone, instead on the mojo, cause phone headphone out generally sux 60% of the time, couple exceptions though

Jun 17, 2016 at 7:47 AM Post #307 of 382
Well, by luck would have to answer your question... I had the 750 but had a problem with the spring strain relief. RHA replaced it with the 750i. Have an iPod classic and iPad mini and the extra functionality is a huge plus. The volume controller is very well built so shouldn't be a problem regarding reliability. Don't forget they offer a 3 year warranty. Nothing to loose for €10.

Jun 17, 2016 at 7:47 AM Post #308 of 382

I mostly listen to music on my android phones and on my ipad air 2.... The difference between the 750 and the 750i goes around 10 euros.... I wqs thinking of getting the 750 but im affraid i might regret skipping the volume controller just to save 10 euros.... What do you guys think?
biggrin.gif

I know this is something i should decide based on my personal needs and likings but lets share....
biggrin.gif

Cheers

Personally, I would skip it.  These volume controllers mean extra solder joints, which is a weak spot on many IEM's.  And the purist in me says the extra circuitry and connections can only have anegative impact on sound, although probably minimal.

Jun 17, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #309 of 382
Well, by luck would have to answer your question... I had the 750 but had a problem with the spring strain relief. RHA replaced it with the 750i. Have an iPod classic and iPad mini and the extra functionality is a huge plus. The volume controller is very well built so shouldn't be a problem regarding reliability. Don't forget they offer a 3 year warranty. Nothing to loose for €10.

It can be used to skip/pause music on the ipads? The mic works on android? I mean for stuff like google search.....

Personally, I would skip it.  These volume controllers mean extra solder joints, which is a weak spot on many IEM's.  And the purist in me says the extra circuitry and connections can only have anegative impact on sound, although probably minimal.

Thats my main fear as well.... usually volume controllers mean problems in the long run.... i only had cheap iem's and earphones but my experience with the ones that had volume controllers (usually sliders) always ended in some kind of problem.... wire faillure, inbalance.....

Jun 17, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #310 of 382
Yes it allows skip pause on iPad. Not sure mic control on android but one can use pause by pressing the answer button. Have had mine for one year without any sign of stress on the connectors.

Jun 17, 2016 at 10:53 PM Post #311 of 382
Hum.... Have to wait the pros and cons... The mic seems nice to have but i still jave to think if i will even use.... 10 euros doesnt seem much but its a nice amount that helps to buys a pair of eph 100s as well (i am buying both).

Jun 20, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #313 of 382
  the mic works with android (and the main button too), but the volume control doesn work most of the times, so if it's a dealbreaker for you (it wasnt for me) I wouldn't recommend it

i think i will go for the ones without the mic then.... but even though the remote control is for ios, if i hit the main button 2 or 3 times it skips the tracks on android right?

Jul 1, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #315 of 382
Have any of you guys had problems with your ma750/750i cables falling apart?

I have spent the last hour scrolling the reviews on several amazons and many seem to have some trouble with the cables durability.... This seems to be even more present on the "i" version. It seems many of the tear of the cables happen near the volume controller....

Is this a common thing or are they just isolated cases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back