RHA MA-750i Review
Feb 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #31 of 382
very interesting. thank you. surprising to hear that the 750's have more and better bass. everything else sounds about what i expected.

now i need to relax before i make myself buy both of these iems...

Feb 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #32 of 382
very interesting. thank you. surprising to hear that the 750's have more and better bass. everything else sounds about what i expected.

now i need to relax before i make myself buy both of these iems...

Personally I'd skip both Turbines or MA750 and go researching Dunu DN-1000 hybrid. Or if a dynamic based IEM is an absolute must GR07 MK2. But that story for another time.

Feb 8, 2014 at 12:02 PM Post #33 of 382
Personally I'd skip both Turbines or MA750 and go researching Dunu DN-1000 hybrid. Or if a dynamic based IEM is an absolute must GR07 MK2. But that story for another time.

i have the original gr07, love them and they are good enough to where i dont feel the need to 'upgrade' from there.

i was just looking at the ma750i and coppers because they both offer a mic basically and are the same price range these days. i just wanted the added bonus of good sq for youtube, netflix and pandora sessions for my galaxy s4.

Feb 11, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #35 of 382
Feb 13, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #36 of 382
Just bought these and despite having problems with ear tip fit (I eventually used an old unused pair from some other IEM... quite likely the ECCI PR401), I'm really digging the sound signature! I like the brightness at the higher end too and if it's true this will calm with burn-in, I'd be almost sorry to lose this sparkle.

I've just listened to them back to back with my previous de-facto IEMs (the aforementioned PR401) and the biggest differences are:
1) the bass boost with the 750i is definitely heavier than the PR401 which sounds less forward and cleaner in the bass
2) the volume is higher with the 750i (lower impedance?)
3) the soundstage seems narrower with the 750i (perhaps this will improve with burn in?)

We'll see what happens after this pair gets past 50 hours. In the meantime, a quick question... Has anyone actually managed to squeeze that fat cable into the shirt clip appendage thingy at the back without damaging either? If so, how on earth did you manage to do it???

Feb 22, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #40 of 382
  in general.  i mean i realise its more usefull a thing if you wear things down but with soemthing like the 750, oh actually they do have that irritating rubbery catches on your clothes quality though.  so i guess could be useful for that

i most of the time use shirt clips , doesnt matter cable down or cable up , its a nice thing to have . it keep the cable tidy .

Feb 22, 2014 at 10:34 AM Post #41 of 382
Oh ok!.....frankly speaking I never used them but I realize its handy when you pull out iems it hang down safely when you want to giv them a break/ if you want to listen to if someone wants to talk to you or want to hear tv programs,phone calls(if no mic) apparently. To arrest the cable noise I wear my iems around the ears as it perfectly grounds the microphonics though its regular straight-down iems besides my M6,tf10s which are native around the ear.....

Mar 24, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #42 of 382
I was wondering if someone can help me to compare this with TDK BA 200 or Rockit R50.

Just that i have been using both of these off late and the TDK BA 200 broke :frowning2: 

Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Apr 20, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #43 of 382
nice review. ive recently taken an interest to these since ive been looking for an iem with a mic for my galaxy s4.

im getting a pretty good idea of the signature of these and would like to know if you could compare them to the Monster Turbine Copper's?

Hello, Just about to order a pair of the MA750i then saw the 'made for iphone', so thought fair enough I'll order the 750 and live without the mic. But then I see your post and the comment that you will use with the S4.. I'm confused, I have a S3, will the mic version work with my phone?

Thank you

R.

Apr 20, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #44 of 382
The MIC works with all modern phones which follows CTIA stadndards. Samsung has been doing CTIA from S2, so you wont need to worry about S3.

The "made for iPhone" will come into picture when you are using the volume buttons/ play pause buttons on the MIC. These buttons are entirely dependent on App/music playing/software on your phone. 

Hello, Just about to order a pair of the MA750i then saw the 'made for iphone', so thought fair enough I'll order the 750 and live without the mic. But then I see your post and the comment that you will use with the S4.. I'm confused, I have a S3, will the mic version work with my phone?

Thank you

R.

Apr 21, 2014 at 6:40 AM Post #45 of 382
The MIC works with all modern phones which follows CTIA stadndards. Samsung has been doing CTIA from S2, so you wont need to worry about S3.

The "made for iPhone" will come into picture when you are using the volume buttons/ play pause buttons on the MIC. These buttons are entirely dependent on App/music playing/software on your phone. 

Thank you

R.

Thanks for that, ordered a set. R.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back