Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i
Sep 25, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #31 of 157

Hi, I am a pro musician and have had quite a bit of experience with IEM's. Mainly on stage use. I have not used RHA IEM's but am keep to hear and try them out.
I am always keen to check out new gear.

Sep 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #32 of 157
Count me in. Look at my signature for 2 samples of reviews I have done. Look forward to the new T10i regardless. Thanks for the opportunity to check out and review it early. Will also feature it on the discovery thread.

Sep 25, 2014 at 8:02 PM Post #33 of 157
Hello,

I have no past experience of any of RHA's model but I do have several pairs of IEMs (see signature). Will be interested in reviewing this because I find this RHA T10/i a very unique pair of IEM. I appreciate how RHA Audio uses the best quality possible for all their products line. The three filters makes it extra flexible with music genres as well as from person to person.

I also have a pair of RockJaw Alfa Genus which too, have three filters. I will be comparing the RHA T10i to it (if RHA Audio were to choose me).

I will really appreciate it if RHA Audio were to choose me as one of their reviewers for this RHA T10i and I look forward to it. I also strongly recommend Brooko as one of your reviewers as well! If RHA were to choose me as a reviewer, I will gladly review it and ship it to someone else whom I believe deserve a chance to review it too!

All the best

Billson Chang :)

Sep 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #36 of 157
I am very interested in reviewing the t10. I have never heard any RHA in ear headphones before,but have heard nothing but good things on this forum as well as the sub-reddit.

While I can say that I am very interested in the sound, and comparing and contrasting them to others I own, I am actually most intrigued by the level of craftsmanship and enginuity of the t10. It's one of those things I'm just dying to hold and awe at the build quality. Ive always been drawn in more by a design of a product than if I can hear every nuance of led zeppelin 4.

I do have a few reviews I've posted here in the past but they aren't anything I would consider special. The t10 would be really something special I would absolutely love to give a proper review.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sep 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM Post #37 of 157
I'd love the opportunity to test the t10i! I am new oi reviewing audio, but I just participated in the HiFiMan HE400i touring event, and I have a reviewed it here  (http://www.head-fi.org/t/736425/newbie-impressions-hifiman-he-400i#post_10917944 ). I have been interested in RHA for some time now, and would love the chance to audition these...they sound like a fantastic set of IEM's!
I'm sure they'd give my Shure 535's a run for their money.

Thanks for your consideration!!

Sep 25, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #38 of 157
I'd love a listen to the T10i as well!

I've only had a brief listen to the 750i a while back, But I've listened to a fairly large variety of IEMs and headphones alike. I also have quite a few items I would be able to compare the T10i's to at all different prices ranges!

Sep 25, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #39 of 157
Count me in I have the RHA 750i currently and would love to test the new T10i.

Other than the 750i I have a number of sets of IEMs and headphones I use and it'd be good to compare.

Further I'm sure you'll agree it'd be good to have some comments from a fellow Glaswegian :)

Sep 25, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #40 of 157
I'd love to give the T10i a shot and write a full review on them. I loved the MA750 that you guys sent me to review and while ago and here are some of my other reviews. 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/rha-ma750i-noise-isolating-premium-in-ear-headphone/reviews/9962
http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-dn-2000-hybrid-3-way-earphone/reviews/11104
http://www.head-fi.org/products/astrotec-ax35/reviews/10365
http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-dn-1000/reviews/9984
http://www.head-fi.org/users/353936/reviews

The last link is to all of my reviews on Head-Fi. I have a feeling that this could give the DN-2000 a run and possibly beat it. It certainly looks very interesting and unique with the interchangeable filters and the metal housing looks very well made too. 

If I am picked I will do an Australian tour so everyone can give it a try and give some impressions. Would be nice to see what everyone thinks about these, not just one person. 

Anyway, thanks for the consideration and good luck to everyone. 

Sep 25, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #42 of 157
I'll like to be one of the lucky three which will have the opportunity to review the earphones before its released. Currently, my main earphones is the RHA MA750i which displaced the JVC FZ200.

As I'm based in Singapore currently, I'm not sure if you will be willing to ship there, but due to our small geography, I can easily organize a small meet and get feedback from as many audiophiles as I can. 

So I guess you'll be getting more than one review in the end :D

Sep 25, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #43 of 157
I would love to see RHA's newest offer into the in ear headphone. I picked up a pair of the Ma750i last March (2014) and became an instant fan. My needs are unique being a heavy equipment operator and truck driver. I had 3 main criteria to fit my needs at work, first: quality sound with either noise canceling or noise isolation (check). Second: hands free call answering (check). Third: quality construction at a price that wouldn't make me cry if these were damaged (check).
Now let me start off with the fact that I love music a lot and want to keep doing that for many years to come if possible and these really do the trick of protecting me from all the loud noises like the diesel exhaust with no muffler coming off my Kenworth truck. I have no issues hearing or being heard on calls while driving. I also love how heavy duty the wiring on these are and have been the weakest link on many a pair of headphones I've owned in the past because no matter how hard I try to keep it tucked in and safe they will get snagged by something at work.
Now I'm ready to get into how they sound. I listen to rock, hard rock, metal mostly but being on my way to 40 I have broadened my listening horizons to some softer "indie" music too. The 2 albums I've played the most this summer have been Mastodons "once more around the sun" and Jack Johnson and friends live at Kaka festival. I may never become bored of hearing Jack and EddIe Vedder play constellations especially the first 20 seconds of the guitar opening. Yet these also keep up with the jam Mastodon cranks out. The song" Asleep in the deep " is dynamic and mesmerizing and will utterly fall flat if not played on a quality set of speakers.
Now to stop sounding like such a fan boy. The cons may be petty but if you live in a pair of headphones like I do the little things stand out. The big thing's the cord, namely the coating that's on it. Seriously I believe it was hand picked by satan himself. It sticks to anything fabric so when I try to fish the cord through my shirt and jacket then into my pocket it just hangs up. My wife likes to call it my first world problem , and it is , but it's my biggest complaint. This coating also affects the way they hang around my ears. If I'm wearing a jacket my collar will grip the cord and pull it out of my ear. That's my only real complaint. Are these the best sounding speaker out there? No. Are these the best at this price? Let me put it this way, if these suffered a horrible fate at work tomorrow and had to be replaced with something I would buy these again. Hope this helps someone!

Sep 25, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #44 of 157
I have a pair of 750's that have renewed my love of 50's-60's blues, old recordings of jazz and some new bands that I might have missed the subtly of their sound. The comfort is outstanding, the ear hooks fit well and make these the most secure phones I've ever worn. The sound....the most important part....even, layers present well...no muddiness...no smearing...just an honest if slightly warm representation.

I totally dig these and would be honored to give the T10's a whirl...more better always works in my book!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back