Reviewed! Bose Tri port, Vs. Klipsch Image S4 Vs. Etymotic ER-4p Vs. Monster Beats by Dre Vs. Monster Turbines
Jun 11, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #47 of 53

Quote:

That people had a different opinion than your's does not means that they are offended and you must not mock in laugh against them.

Well he did PM me and "harass" me to an extent, so I assumed that I offended some people. And no, it was not a mock laugh. 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 13, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #50 of 53
Based on how you reviewed these products it might be worth it for you to look into a pair of sony extra bass earphones, sony makes some REALLY awesome earphones if bass is your thing, there's one pair, its MDR-EB40EX I think, that really struck me as rebranded beats tours, the styling is very similar, the cable is very similar, but these cost me less than half of what the beats tour cost, personally, I didn't like them, extreme metal isn't a bass heavy genre, neither is classical, so I was getting pretty annoyed by the bass, but you might like them.

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #51 of 53

Hey, I did not PM anyone or contacted you. I think there are some people impersonating others here.  Please check in the members list to see who I am. And, I remember I made the comment out of order because I thought you were the one who started the thread and it was not so. The less that I thought is that I contacted anyone. I think it is not difficult to impersonate others, that is when you give your e-mail to someone. Check your list of friends ,  someone played a joke on you. That is not my style. This remebers me to not make any more comments here, this site is not worth the "pena"  (I don't remember the word to use here).  OK , I DID IT AGAIN, HE IS NOT TELLING I PM HIM, WAS ANOTHER PERSON. Excuse me my  friends.... 

Quote:
Well he did PM me and "harass" me to an extent, so I assumed that I offended some people. And no, it was not a mock laugh. 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:49 PM Post #52 of 53

Quote:
Hey, I did not PM anyone or contacted you. I think there are some people impersonating others here.  Please check in the members list to see who I am. And, I remember I made the comment out of order because I thought you were the one who started the thread and it was not so. The less that I thought is that I contacted anyone. I think it is not difficult to impersonate others, that is when you give your e-mail to someone. Check your list of friends ,  someone played a joke on you. That is not my style. This remebers me to not make any more comments here, this site is not worth the "pena"  (I don't remember the word to use here).  

He is not talking about you, he is talking about another guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back