[REVIEW] Vsonic GR06: WOW!!!
Jul 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #76 of 104
Quote:
Hey anyone Headphoneus Supremus guys out there haha, or owners in general, does adjusting the nozzles of the Vsonic GR06 too much make them loose? I mean mine aren't but for future references. I had a hell of a time adjusting it to find the right angle of insertion into my ear canal and now its comfy ^^

I had my GR07 for nearly a year and the nozzle didn't come loose.

Jul 27, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #77 of 104
Hey anyone Headphoneus Supremus guys out there haha, or owners in general, does adjusting the nozzles of the Vsonic GR06 too much make them loose? I mean mine aren't but for future references. I had a hell of a time adjusting it to find the right angle of insertion into my ear canal and now its comfy ^^

I haven't had that with either the 06 or 07 but I have heard of it...can't remember who it was now!

Jul 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #78 of 104
Yeah, I remember another member had that problem too and uh....actually mine are loose too, the right one. I don't know why, I found the right angle right away when I got them and never really adjusted them again. :frowning2:  BUT it's not THAT loose that it will move by itself. If you touch it with your finger than yeah, it will move. Otherwise, I don't have too much problem with it, but I wouldn't mind if there's a way to fix it.

Aug 13, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #79 of 104
I've had my gr06 for over a year.  I really dislike their absence of bass.    My senn's don't have much bass but great spatial sound.  But the senn's still have way more bass than my vsonics. is this normal? is there something wrong with them?

All of these headphones are superior to my ear than the gr06
[size=medium]soundmagic pl-30
Brainwavs M2
[/size]

[size=medium]senheiser hd555[/size]

Aug 18, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #81 of 104
I agree with the abscence of bass. I'm by far no bass-head but maybe... it's because I did not give them enough burn-in...

Well I don't get how in ljokerl's review, he was like they are a very warm, mid-centric sounding iem (if i recall correctly)

ah well they're still beautiful/great but not what i expected. i expected lush sound akin to that of the vmoda m80.

Aug 21, 2012 at 4:27 PM Post #83 of 104
Actually, I was wrong. I finanlly found the perfect fit and angle of adjustment, after another couple hours of fidgeting and finding out which tips. I finally used the double-flanged tips and had a really good seal. They actually have a decent amount of bass/punch to be honest. Its amazing just how much eartips can change the sound.

Sep 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #86 of 104
Heres a nice dap to go with your headphones..the price has come right down..

Oct 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM Post #87 of 104
I would caution on using phonak tips on these!!!!!they slip off the nozzles too easily i had one get stuck in my right ear luckily not so deep i couldnt get it out myself but just saying. i have found the the stock klipsch  tip  will fit the vsonic nozzle creating a good seal with nice comfort.Also i use the klipsch biflange tips on my shure se535&se215 great comfort,good seal noticed improvement in sound eq. as well improved bass output!!!

Oct 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #90 of 104
Quote:
Easiest recommendation I have ever made

Totally agree on this. Incredible value for money. Never seen that before. VSonic have changed the market rules before (GR07), now they made it again. Simply WOW-ish earphones. Very good product, very very good ! Impossible to go wrong, unless you are a hip-hop fan. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back