[REVIEW] Vsonic GR06: WOW!!!
Jun 18, 2012 at 5:50 AM Post #61 of 104
Quote:

Yes, mainstream is the word. GR02 is a more consumer friendly product, more for mainstream crowd. I let that friend of mine tried GR06 and Rockit R-50…she said they sound “hollow?”  I was like “Huh hollow?” Then after some clarification, I realized by “hollow” she means their sound is more spacious…more airy. She is not used to that kind of sound. She prefers GR02. 

As for GR06, I have been using the stock tips since last November. I have not tried others. Maybe I should go venture. 
wink.gif

I have been getting loads of 'mainstream' earphones lately and i prefer the GR06 to most of them. I can see were she comes from when saying the R50 are hollow (i have not tried but have other TWFK) and its not hollow but is a way to describe detailed and transparent i guess. It is quite easy to convert from the sound but was easy for me as i never enjoyed it. 

Yeh really start messing around with the tips!

Jun 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #62 of 104
Damn it try the TB EZQ and just be amazed how they literally transform to a high end in-ear.  My suggestion doesn't seem to get any bites and its all your loss.
I actually listen more to the GR06 now than my LCD-2.

Jul 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #68 of 104
Quote:
Unfortunatley, I have never heard them do can not comment for you.

I owned the RE-262 and it has great mids, and the bass is of high quality, it just doesn't have enough quantity for me and the treble is very good but too laid back. I want something that has good bass, strong mids, and treble that isn't too laid back. For the price the GR06 seems to be the best from what I read. I don't expect it to beat out the RE-262 in overall sound quality but I am hoping its bass and treble are in higher abundance. I already know the mids are very good on these.

Jul 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM Post #69 of 104
where to buy  Phonac tips....please give a link

Jul 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #70 of 104
These do have a very satisfying quantity of bass which should easily impress but it is on the looser spin of thing but great impact. You should have no worried with the bass and mids but I did find the treble to be a bit harsh and rolled off but I think as a package for the price you'll do fine and will really enjoy these. 

Another mid centric IEM is the shure se530 but that has the mids and very nice treble but not the bass.

Phonak tips can be had here, remember they may stay in your ears so have tweezers on hand:

http://www.audeoworld.com/en/GB/Products/Parts/Siliconeeartips.htm

Jul 24, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #71 of 104
I need to pay 21$ + Shipping for one tip...willing to pay if they provide good isolation.....please suggest

Jul 25, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #73 of 104
Hey anyone Headphoneus Supremus guys out there haha, or owners in general, does adjusting the nozzles of the Vsonic GR06 too much make them loose? I mean mine aren't but for future references. I had a hell of a time adjusting it to find the right angle of insertion into my ear canal and now its comfy ^^

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #74 of 104
Quote:
Hey anyone Headphoneus Supremus guys out there haha, or owners in general, does adjusting the nozzles of the Vsonic GR06 too much make them loose? I mean mine aren't but for future references. I had a hell of a time adjusting it to find the right angle of insertion into my ear canal and now its comfy ^^

i adjust them everytime i wear them and they ain't loose or anything close to being loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back