[REVIEW] UE Triple Fi 10 and the Twisted Adventures of Cables
May 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM Post #16 of 42
Quote:
Have you heard the TF10s yet Dubbed? Quite interested to know if they satisfy your bass levels. There are people that call them basshead and my friend(who is sort of a partial basshead) admits that there is quite a lot of bass and it does satisfy him. 

Not yet bro!

I'm getting a pair on loan, when I get back to the UK - and will formulate opinions on it :)
I'll let you know :D

If not here (because of being banned again lol)...well you know where Jeremy :D

May 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM Post #17 of 42
Quote:
Not yet bro!

I'm getting a pair on loan, when I get back to the UK - and will formulate opinions on it :)
I'll let you know :D

If not here (because of being banned again lol)...well you know where Jeremy :D

I see, I wonder you would actually like these over the PFE232s, well who knows :wink:

wink.gif

May 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM Post #19 of 42
Quote:
we shall see!

In fact anything comparing to the PFE232's I find unfair so far lol.
What I thought was amazing: MG7, CKS77's are like toys vs the PFE232's....that's a bad sign for my wallet.

Very bad! Especially when it's one of the most expensive universals below $1000. Was just wondering, but have you ever considered customs? 

May 15, 2012 at 7:45 AM Post #20 of 42
Thanks guys and happy you enjoyed it. I think these have pretty darn big bass and in great quality! I think these could satisfy dubbed.

The ES8 is in tragic state and if the piccolo I got like that it would be awful. Anyway I am in no position to afford it ahah!

I personally looking forwrd to dubbed a impressions!

May 15, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #21 of 42
Quote:
Thanks guys and happy you enjoyed it. I think these have pretty darn big bass and in great quality! I think these could satisfy dubbed.
The ES8 is in tragic state and if the piccolo I got like that it would be awful. Anyway I am in no position to afford it ahah!

Cheers buddy! :)

Quote:
Very bad! Especially when it's one of the most expensive universals below $1000. Was just wondering, but have you ever considered customs? 

haha :p
Well yes, but then came to the conclusion of no.
Don't feel customs would be great for me - a little OTT for me. You never know though! :D

May 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM Post #22 of 42
Quote:

Some rich guy got his Crystal Picolino for his JH16 and apparently it was reviewed to be a downgrade. But now his using the UM miracle with them. 

P.S. By the way the title sounds kinda wrong (LOL)! 

May 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM Post #23 of 42
Quote:

haha :p
Well yes, but then came to the conclusion of no.
Don't feel customs would be great for me - a little OTT for me. You never know though! :D

Well, if you ever got customs it would probably be the end of your journey. But I think CIEMs like the Merlin and MG6pro(never tried though) could fit you well, but they are all so expensive! 

May 15, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #26 of 42
Quote:
Thanks man! They are not that bad, i mean i prefer the sound of the Silver Ray cable but they are still very enjoyable without it! Unless you was talking about the build in which i have the same cable with my Super Fi 3s and thats still in great condition and this one i have found was new in December last year and is in great condition also. Explain crap?
Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoyed it.

What I mean is the build quality... The ones that came with mine broke within 2 weeks. And I do take care of my Hi-Fi products quite well.

May 16, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #27 of 42
Quote:

What I mean is the build quality... The ones that came with mine broke within 2 weeks. And I do take care of my Hi-Fi products quite well.

thats really bad. The ones that i am using are just over 6 months old and their looks like no problems are due with them any time soon and as for the same cable on my SF3s, well they could be near 6years old and still going well. Oh and i have no doubt that you take care of your gear well. SO what exactly broke on them?

May 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #30 of 42
Quote:
thats really bad. The ones that i am using are just over 6 months old and their looks like no problems are due with them any time soon and as for the same cable on my SF3s, well they could be near 6years old and still going well. Oh and i have no doubt that you take care of your gear well. SO what exactly broke on them?

Wow, you are quite lucky. The cables brake quite easy on the TF.10's and the SF3's. My friends TF.10 stock cables broke within a month also. And what broke for mine is the part of the memory wire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back