Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Nov 29, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #2,326 of 2,566
i am sure it's an amazing CIEM , when i win the lottery it's gonna be in my top 2-3 purchases :p

btw , the 330 euros for reshelling plus the 'no other company to reshell' clause makes this a very hard to resell ciem :rolleyes:

buy it for 1900 euros (price+impressions+shipping) and then knowing that you have to sell it at least 700 euros cheaper ? not many owners would take such a resell hit , me thinks

I agree. I went into this purchase knowing there was a risk. But a small one based on impressions from members here I trust. It happened to be the signature I wanted. Plus I wanted at least one CIEM. Really nice to have on airplanes and noisy environments.

Dec 3, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #2,327 of 2,566
If you sell your customs more than half what you originally paid, consider yourself lucky.
Example: Noble K10.
New is 1600 usd. Reshell and ownership transfer is 250 w/o artwork.
If you assume artwork at 300, shipping at 50, and that a second-hand buyer wants at least a 30% discount on the price of "new" equivalent, you are already down to 600.

Therefore, compared to this flagship, SE provides good value.
That is, if you ever want to sell it :)

Dec 4, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #2,328 of 2,566
If you sell your customs more than half what you originally paid, consider yourself lucky.
Example: Noble K10.
New is 1600 usd. Reshell and ownership transfer is 250 w/o artwork.
If you assume artwork at 300, shipping at 50, and that a second-hand buyer wants at least a 30% discount on the price of "new" equivalent, you are already down to 600.

Therefore, compared to this flagship, SE provides good value.
That is, if you ever want to sell it
smily_headphones1.gif

LOL - I don't really think Noble is a good example to compare pricing. Other CIEM companies offer reshells much cheaper (UM, etc.).

Dec 12, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #2,331 of 2,566
It's a shame really. I just got a reply today since posting here. Why do people take a lot of time to praise the company and level almost no criticism at poor customer service? I am feeling bit easy to send them monies as they only accept wire transfers and not Credit card or Paypal.

Dec 12, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #2,332 of 2,566
  It's a shame really. I just got a reply today since posting here. Why do people take a lot of time to praise the company and level almost no criticism at poor customer service? I am feeling bit easy to send them monies as they only accept wire transfers and not Credit card or Paypal.

I agree with you. Customer service is lacking. But he has his reason's for not accepting paypal anymore. He does not want to deal with the fees/taxes.

Dec 12, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #2,333 of 2,566

I agree with you. Customer service is lacking. But he has his reason's for not accepting paypal anymore. He does not want to deal with the fees/taxes.

Fair enough. Do no one have any concerns of wiring a high amount to a bank account with no immediate response from the person receiving it? If one digit goes wrong, and it ends up in another person account, and you get to know after a few weeks, what recourse does the sender have?

Dec 12, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #2,334 of 2,566

Fair enough. Do no one have any concerns of wiring a high amount to a bank account with no immediate response from the person receiving it? If one digit goes wrong, and it ends up in another person account, and you get to know after a few weeks, what recourse does the sender have?

You ensure the # is correct. If he made a mistake on it he should indeed own up to it. Best bet it to reply to him via email once you have sent the wire with the same info he provided you and ask that he respond back to you to let you know he got the wire.

Dec 12, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #2,337 of 2,566

Telephone call might be a reliable option... (beforehand; not just after / if)

That will be cool. Do you have a telephone number. I couldn't find one on the website.

LOL - I apologise - I did not realise there was no telephone number provided on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back