[REVIEW]: SoundMAGIC HP100 - The Natural All-Rounder Headphone
Apr 23, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #46 of 89
Nice review SkyBleu! 

Thank you. :D
tumblr_inline_mnv8rtCVLM1qz4rgp.gif

Apr 27, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #47 of 89
May seem like a silly question, but which side does the cable on the HP100 attach to? I got a used pair of these on Amazon for just $89, but that was because they are missing the left and right labels. Maybe it does not really matter if the cups are totally symmetrical, but I still wonder which one is the right and which one is the left.

Edit: I figured it out from pictures on Amazon

Apr 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #49 of 89
Got these about a month ago. I really, really enjoy them. Not sure there are better closed cans for the price or even twice the price. They are just solid, all-around cans :)

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #52 of 89
Does anyone know if the pads on these are easy to remove/replace? Someone asked about them on my for sale listing for a pair of the HP100's. Would the velour pads from DT 990 work with these headphones?

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #53 of 89
Does anyone know if the pads on these are easy to remove/replace? Someone asked about them on my for sale listing for a pair of the HP100's. Would the velour pads from DT 990 work with these headphones?

Yes, the pads are super easy to remove and install.
Yes the velour pads of the DT990 would work, but I fear it might brighten up the sound too much. I have yet to try this so, others may have a better response to this.

May 1, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #60 of 89
I was thinking about weight, cable and need to have an amp (to pair with DX50 dap)...

Ooh, the weight leans a touch heavy for on the go purposes, and the stock coil cable is a bit clunky and weighty to carry around as well. It can be driven just fine out of a DX50, but amplification is preferred for more juice although wouldn't be necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back