[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Oct 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #2,496 of 3,824
I had bad experiences buying from eBay, even saying 'genuine' and bulk packaging.

Other thing to notice, beyond the country is the packaging, that is bulk. And they're not certified resellers. Most of them are China.

Nothing against Chinese people.

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #2,497 of 3,824
  I had bad experiences buying from eBay, even saying 'genuine' and bulk packaging.

Other thing to notice, beyond the country is the packaging, that is bulk. And they're not certified resellers. Most of them are China.

The price often reflects the reality of things, in Europe you can easily find them for 40 euros or less.

I hope you will find a good shop 
wink.gif

Oct 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #2,498 of 3,824

There are no fakes of the MH1/MH1c as far as anyone knows.  Even sets bought off of Chinese drop shipping websites have turned out to be authentic.

Oct 18, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #2,499 of 3,824

The price often reflects the reality of things, in Europe you can easily find them for 40 euros or less.

I hope you will find a good shop 
wink.gif

Thanks!

There are no fakes of the MH1/MH1c as far as anyone knows.  Even sets bought off of Chinese drop shipping websites have turned out to be authentic.

Thanks, I'm still not decided yet if I consider getting MH1c for US$ 60 I could get the ATH-CKM500iS for the same price. One more thing is that I can find MH1 for US$ 15, but it's not compatible with my Android device.

Oct 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM Post #2,502 of 3,824
Just got the original MH1's, they sound awesome, very smooth and detailed sound, with a slight bass emphasis, I really love em, can't believe I only paid $15 for sound so good. Best deal ever. But the cable seems like it was designed by a retard :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back